• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MechDX

BqqOunFIYAAQUVu.jpg:large

SMDH

Spinluck

OOT is GOAT 3D Zelda but WW holds up better.

That begs the question again why are Nintendo artists so good? And why can't others replicate what they are doing?

I don't get into this discussion anymore on gaming side. There they just accuse Nintendo of avoiding photorealistic graphics not because they don't want to, but because their hardware is cheaper.

Yet I still like the look and feel of most of their games a lot better. Better controls, better frame rates to show off the animations, and so on. I don't mind generic realism, especially in sorts games, but it's overdone because I guess that's what the audience wants nowadays.

Bread

Banned
It's no coincidence that you are linked to all the drunks here (Konka, Jak, Chan (rip).

You can insult my culinary efforts as much as you like, but I do not negatively influence people like you do. Next thing we know you'll start buying drinks for gata.
I am a drunk yet I survive

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm going to repost one of my greatest hits. I hope it is not too much for OT. :jnc

Edit:
Life is a Swamp

Gata's a traitor to his Jaguars kin,
He kisses his sister and plies her with gin.
No deed too demented for this slow-minded sap,
He picks up an animal to prop up on his lap.

The rest of the story is too grisly to tell,
Too difficult to describe with no words that can weld,
the sentences needed to construct such a tale.

Busy with his work the Gata did grunt,
For once in his life he was not the runt.
He tried to explain that his wants weren't so bad,
His thoughts were something all good people had.

The Gata was wrong,
The mob did deride.
The silly little Gata nearly cried,
before sipping some Mad Dog and calling up Jak,
No answer on IRL,
He gave his keys a whack.

"Will somebody please say it is okay to breed,​
With a sister or two or maybe three,​
A dog that I nursed from birth to fulfill my needs​
Won't somebody please listen to me.​
A Gata needs friends that let Gata be free.​
Puppies and kitties are equals to me,​
Any reasonable person knows that a pet could agree,​
To play with a Gata,​
Let a Gata rub its belly,​
Leave a Gata be,​
Please leave a Gata be."​

Exiled and alone,
the Gata did weep.
His bottle of gin thrown down at his feet,
as empty as his soul shattered on the floor.
The Gata called out for help,
Ignored.

JABEE​

Amazing. Belongs in the next OT for sure.

23cba31a95d311e385b00edb007c6042_8.jpg

Tebow bless you Konka

This chick is pretty close to being my waifu.

:jnc nobody cares about East Texas. I don't think East Texas cares about East Texas.

Bread

Banned
So much disrespect on this page. smh

BG would be so disappointed, he hates disrespect.
Dutch I felt disrespected by you earlier for not realizing that I was streaming at 6am. A true brother would have woken up and supported my dreams to become world famous drinker/game player.

jakncoke

Banned
It's no coincidence that you are linked to all the drunks here (Konka, Jak, Chan (rip).

You can insult my culinary efforts as much as you like, but I do not negatively influence people like you do. Next thing we know you'll start buying drinks for gata.

Hey shut up, Ive only drank 1 day out of the past 3 weeks.

bionic77

I don't get into this discussion anymore on gaming side. There they just accuse Nintendo of avoiding photorealistic graphics not because they don't want to, but because their hardware is cheaper.

Yet I still like the look and feel of most of their games a lot better. Better controls, better frame rates to show off the animations, and so on. I don't mind generic realism, especially in sorts games, but it's overdone because I guess that's what the audience wants nowadays.
The customer is always right.

No one ever said he was smart. Remember Gata is a customer too and there are more Gatas than people who know how to breathe through their nose.

This is one of those bizarro world, out-of-body experiences where I had the same perverse thoughts as FMT.

The first thing I saw when I saw that picture was tits and the second thing was

tumblr_lxbsmjeJ9D1r4mthj.gif

Top Bottom