• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Me too. I think I'll break out the N64 and play Wrestlemania 2000.

Working till five, then grocery shopping and probably diving into my 3DS backlog. I've been in a Pushmo mood since the Wii U game was announced.

I'm on my vita right now, might get on the ps3 later and try to clean up my back log, i want to get a ps4 in the fall with a clear back log

Hell of a Na'Vi v. Rox match going on right now.

uwutm8?

I live in Ohio.
Jk! Ohio is a wonderful place with beautiful women! Go Cleve!
I was there earlier this week. Based on my one day trip I feel sorry for you.

There was an old guy in the elevator one morning wearing a Browns t-shirt, blasting some hip hop cussing music through his headphones and chewing gum with his mouth open. I'm guessing the local ladies don't need to look like much of anything if he's typical.

Can someone clear up last night? Does Konka believe that the only way to stop global warming is to stop having children thus, anyone having children are destroying the planet and his sworn enemy?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can someone clear up last night? Does Konka believe that the only way to stop global warming is to stop having children thus, anyone having children are destroying the planet and his sworn enemy?

I think thats the gist of it. Sounds like he got brainwashed by some propaganda coming out of some Japanese movie or something.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Friends I have returned and I have a Wii U.

Mario Kart bundle and got Mario 3D World on the side.

Gonna set this up after I eat.

Spinluck

I think thats the gist of it. Sounds like he got brainwashed by some propaganda coming out of some Japanese movie or something.

I remember when the argument first started, but I had no idea what stances were being taken. Lol.

MechDX

I was there earlier this week. Based on my one day trip I feel sorry for you.

There was an old guy in the elevator one morning wearing a Browns t-shirt, blasting some hip hop cussing music through his headphones and chewing gum with his mouth open. I'm guessing the local ladies don't need to look like much of anything if he's typical.
congrats you met Manziels dad.

Yeah I have no idea what Konka was going on about last night, just figured there was some kind of back story I didn't know about.

There was a backstory between yankee and Konka on that issue, but I didn't catch just reading the few pages last night.

Damnit, why does everything have to pop off after I go to sleep? I don't want to miss the entertainment

MechDX

Yeah I have no idea what Konka was going on about last night, just figured there was some kind of back story I didn't know about.

Backstory or not he crossed a line that is NOT acceptable. You don't talk shit about peoples kids.

Unless its to Manziels dad of course

jakncoke

Banned
There was a backstory between yankee and Konka on that issue, but I didn't catch just reading the few pages last night.

Damnit, why does everything have to pop off after I go to sleep? I don't want to miss the entertainment

Maybe if you didnt go to bed after the 10 o'clock news grandpa you'd be in the know, also if you were on IRC you'd be in the know.

ShaneB

Yep. Has happened a few times. Skins, Boys, GMen, and Hawks. Makes a person humble indeed.

=( All I ever really hope for is close games.

Watching these classic games makes me pissed off that the NFL just doesn't make its entire back catalogue available to watch. Just extend gamepass to more years previous and all that for good times.

MechDX

Watching these classic games makes me pissed off that the NFL just doesn't make its entire back catalogue available to watch. Just extend gamepass to more years previous and all that for good times.

Except for 93. Fuck 93

Eleuin

There were some arguments about ecological footprints a few weeks back, China vs US, etc.

Didn't know grudges were held over that though lol

Greg

you missed out on the REAL entertainment last night

Bread's stream

That's a great idea. I'd move for striking the Pack-49ers 1998 WC game from the record, as SF's fraudulent victory was achieved through means beyond Green Bay's control.

We striking games from the record now?

2009 divisional round against the Cardinals never happened. It was Jake Delhomme's birthday, and he was drunk on the field and started confusing white and black jerseys.

Maybe if you didnt go to bed after the 10 o'clock news grandpa you'd be in the know, also if you were on IRC you'd be in the know.

I can't go to the IRC. They are scary things in there.

Like snesfreak

Motion denied, Delhomme was always drunk on the field.

True :(

I secondarily move that the last minute and a half of Super Bowl XXXVIII be struck from the record. I firmly believe that the Panthers kicker (whos name escapes me) was paid off by nefarious elements and his actions at the end of that game confirm it.

Top Bottom