• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

squicken

Morning!
Go browns!

Mary Kay thinks JFF is an alcoholic. I blame you for this. Wes can't be everywhere and you live in Ohio for God's sake

e: Pittsburgh area man gets drunk at concert.

778763873752022852mpjx0.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mary Kay thinks JFF is an alcoholic. I blame you for this. Wes can't be everywhere and you live in Ohio for God's sake

e: Pittsburgh area man gets drunk at concert.

778763873752022852mpjx0.gif

Sweet then that definitely confirms he's fine if Mary Kay thinks he has a problem.

She is the worst, she really is.

squicken

I hate on Grossi
Kave hates on Mary Kay
Time for you to pick Some one to hate on friend

The other writers/radio dudes seem to not really care until the games start. Even Grossi doesn't seem to care. I think Mary Kay probably got mad about the strip club money phone

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is successfully pooping a no wiper the greatest feeling? FMT need not respond.

How do you claim it's a no wiper without wiping? Is it just a "feeling" you get that you think you're in the clear? Are there mirrors in your toilet? I'm confused.

You and FMT are friends aren't ya?

Its 9am and I'm high as a kite.

Well, I don't particularly want my salad tossed but occasionally you have to compromise in order to keep the ladies happy. It's that compromise which then gives you the right to refuse a night out because there is sport on the TV.

So, you must ALWAYS wipe.

Tamanon

Banned
Huh? MechDX was obviously white to me. Obviously shows so much trust in the white man(Bill O'Brien, JJ Watt) and hatred of black men(Andre Johnson, Mario Williams). Probably doesn't like Johnny Manziel because he hangs out with Drake.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lol, in Indianapolis black people are rare majestically creatures.

Indiana as a state though, I'm not too sure. I know that Michael Jackson grew up in the black parts, but that is like 4% of the state.

SpinDasher calling himself majestic.

That's a stealth Mario Kart brag if I ever saw one.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I thought spin was black. But then he started cooking rice, so I thought he was asian. But then he fucked it up, so I thought he was white. Then he said he was black, but I think he's lying.

I've always thought of mech as a big mouthed caucasian lady whose husband was cheating on her.

Greg

I thought spin was black. But then he started cooking rice, so I thought he was asian. But then he fucked it up, so I thought he was white. Then he said he was black, but I think he's lying.

I've always thought of mech as a big mouthed caucasian lady whose husband was cheating on her.
:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would've had all the cups if it wasn't for that biiiitch FMT!

:jnc

We should make it a requirement for people to post their race and their team or something. (And I don't mean what race you pretend to be like FMT dressing up in blackface on the weekend)

I'm under the impression that all the Giants fans, Broncos fans, and most of the Steelers fans are black or hispanic. I think it's just years and years of looking at people's avatars of their favorite players and I start to associate that poster with the race of that player (unless it came up in conversation at some point).

Top Bottom