• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

No, but they do have roasted armadillo, I'd try that.

Actual Mexican cuisine uses an assortment of different animals, just on tacos the variation between states/regions is insane.

http://geo-mexico.com/?p=11487

Chiapas – tacos de hormiga chicatana (flying ant tacos)
Colima – tacos de sesos (brain tacos)
Hidalgo – tacos de gusanos de maguey (maguey worm tacos)
Yucatán – tacos de tzic de venado (shredded venison tacos)

KFC is scust anyway. Popeyes is Godly compared to them.

Here in the great city of Los Angeles we also have Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. They're world famous but despite growing up close to it I've never tried it. I'm going to have to one of these days.

lol I haven't gone either because none of my friends want to go,

cajunator

Banned
KFC is scust anyway. Popeyes is Godly compared to them.

Here in the great city of Los Angeles we also have Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. They're world famous but despite growing up close to it I've never tried it. I'm going to have to one of these days.

We actually have a place called Fat Albert's. Its been around since the 80s. Never had the chicken there but its right in the middle of the ghetto. I worked a couple blocks down the street at an old cinema too lol. SO many potheads.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This is relevant to my interests.

gif.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you type in "Josh Freeman fat" in Google images GAF comes in second. We have to do our best to make sure that becomes the #1 result.

Roscoe's is good stuff...

And I won't eat tacos with lengua, cabeza, or tripas.
Or liver.. Ate it as a kid.. Disgusting

It's either

Asada
Carnitas
Pollo
Pastor

cajunator

Banned
Mexican food is alright in certain quantities and when Im in a particular mood for it but its not something I go out of my way to eat. Except for Izzo's burritos because those are godlike.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GAF is only 5th for "Matt Stafford fat" that needs to be addressed first.

This is the GAF image that comes up if you type in "Matthew Stafford fat" (which he's not).

matthew-stafford-girlfriend-dating.jpg

A chiseled Matthew Stafford with a confident smile with his longtime girlfriend and current fiance, Kelly Hall. A true family man and a man focused on Family and Football. He is not an attention whore, dating some C-list celebrity like Aaron Rodgers.

Speaking of being focused on football, Stafford still hasn't posted on Twitter since his Anchorman 2 review. He's busy focusing on football.

Meh, it's fine, but I think it's so overrated in this country. Give me some indian, vietnamese or cuban over it any day of the week.

Well there is just so much of it, believe me I'm sick of it too, I'd rather cook at home authentic meals I can't find in anywhere.

Chris I really didn't see any Mexican food restaurants in Nola.. If there is I like to know when I go back and visit it

What area in specific? Let me know when you come back and I'll point some out for you.

Well there is just so much of it, believe me I'm sick of it too, I'd rather cook at home authentic meals I can't find in anywhere.

What area in specific? Let me know when you come back and I'll point some out for you.

I meant New Orleans..

There's plenty in L.A.

El Tepeyac has been my weekly visit

rando14

This is the GAF image that comes up if you type in "Matthew Stafford fat" (which he's not).

A chiseled Matthew Stafford with a confident smile with his longtime girlfriend and current fiance, Kelly Hall. A true family man and a man focused on Family and Football. He is not an attention whore, dating some C-list celebrity like Aaron Rodgers.

Speaking of being focused on football, Stafford still hasn't posted on Twitter since his Anchorman 2 review. He's busy focusing on football.

Yoooo damn that pic of kelly hall

Gq0tpsN.gif

I meant New Orleans..

There's plenty in L.A.

El Tepeyac has been my weekly visit
An El Tepeyac opened up near me in City of Industry. Went there a few times but I still like going to the main one in LA.

I'll be heading up to Philippe's before the Dodgers game next Tuesday. It'll be my first time going there. Still don't know what french dip I'm going to get.

cdyhybrid

2TS3haX.png

cajunator

Banned
Looks like they grabbed whatever in the fridge and threw it on a plate.

Thats what Mexican food looks like to me.

lol it really does, but its still pretty tasty if you get good fresh ingredients, which this place does. Mexican food is definitely not pretty to look at.

Top Bottom