• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cajunator

Banned
I want a Karl Pilkington type documentary on Cajun traveling the world. Gata could be his Warwick Davis, I'll be Stephen Merchant, and zvonimir is Ricky Gervais.

I'll start making the kickstarter now.

I would certainly love to travel to certain parts of the world, and even the US and experience a bit of the diversity. History, and in particular our own colonial history is extremely interesting to me so I even love to visit places like the birthplace of presidents and famous people or old lighthouse museums. I have a deep appreciation for where we as a species have been and where we can go from here. I truly love this world with all my heart and I am deeply fascinated by it.

Well I live about 5 minutes from the VA/TN border so it's only kind of Tennessee. I actually work in Virginia. The important thing is we have good barbecue and I'm not sure Tennessee is worth much more than that.

Oh, now we're talkin'! It doesn't take much to bribe me, just some good food would do the trick. I want some good authentic Mexican and a burger from In-N-Out. Time to see what all the fuss is about.

Make sure you bring some sweat pants because you're leaving here a few pounds heaver!

I would certainly love to travel to certain parts of the world, and even the US and experience a bit of the diversity. History, and in particular our own colonial history is extremely interesting to me so I even love to visit places like the birthplace of presidents and famous people or old lighthouse museums. I have a deep appreciation for where we as a species have been and where we can go from here. I truly love this world with all my heart and I am deeply fascinated by it.

There is a really awesome exhibit at the natural history museum detailing the history of los angeles, from the native americans all the way up to current day it's very cool, I've always wanted to go visit some of the missions scattered throughout Cali, there is one about 20 min from my house but it's mostly a gift store, it's very tiny and most of it has fallen apart by now.

cajunator

Banned
Well I live about 5 minutes from the VA/TN border so it's only kind of Tennessee. I actually work in Virginia. The important thing is we have good barbecue and I'm not sure Tennessee is worth much more than that.

Oh, now we're talkin'! It doesn't take much to bribe me, just some good food would do the trick. I want some good authentic Mexican and a burger from In-N-Out. Time to see what all the fuss is about.

Dont you live near Bristol and Kingsport?
Oh my god that is some of the most beautiful scenery I have seen. I looooooooooooove that area.

Gringo food is way better than Mexican food.

arbys_logo2.jpg

No, it's not.

cajunator

Banned
You just ate gringo food that's superior to Messican food.

Y44BRKz.jpg

vs

Ugly%2BJuanita%2527s%2B-%2B04b%2B-%2BUrbanspoon.jpg

Fuck Mexican food.

if yall tried my dad's ribs and pork steaks and steaks you would go pretty nuts. I watch him cook it and Im still not sure how he pulls off such perfection. Its never dry or over seasoned or burnt or anything. Its just perfect every time and it drives me crazy how effortlessly he cooks it. I find myself devouring a huge plate of it like some kind of Stafford. Cant help it.

jakncoke

Banned
I want a Karl Pilkington type documentary on Cajun traveling the world. Gata could be his Warwick Davis, I'll be Stephen Merchant, and zvonimir is Ricky Gervais.

I'll start making the kickstarter now.

I would donate money/time for that to happen.

Dont you live near Bristol and Kingsport?
Oh my god that is some of the most beautiful scenery I have seen. I looooooooooooove that area.
Yep, in Kingsport. I do enjoy the scenery around here. I'm actually going to Gatlinburg this weekend with my wife and daughter plus some friends to stay in a cabin, should be beautiful down there this time of year.

We are Appalachia-bros for life, cajun!

Well, I already travel around the world (typically just once a year though) so if one of you bros want to be my travel partner/camera man, let's do this NFL GAF style! Speaking of which, just bought my ticket to Iceland last night and the one from Helsinki to Copenhagen. Now I just need to get one from Rekjavik to Bergen and Stockholm to Helsinki and I'll be done with airline tickets. I'll be able to use the train for everywhere else.

Man you guys are making me hungry.

cajunator

Banned
Yep, in Kingsport. I do enjoy the scenery around here. I'm actually going to Gatlinburg this weekend with my wife and daughter plus some friends to stay in a cabin, should be beautiful down there this time of year.

We are Appalachia-bros for life, cajun!

Appalachia is gorgeous country. I dont care if there are hillbillys in it they are probably happy hillbillys.

Well, I already travel around the world (typically just once a year though) so if one of you bros want to be my travel partner/camera man, let's do this NFL GAF style! Speaking of which, just bought my ticket to Iceland last night and the one from Helsinki to Copenhagen. Now I just need to get one from Rekjavik to Bergen and Stockholm to Helsinki and I'll be done with airline tickets. I'll be able to use the train for everywhere else.

Man you guys are making me hungry.

what kind of job is this? CEO?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Popeyes has two legs and thighs for $1.29 every Tuesday(not sure if its nationwide but the two nearest Popeyes do it every Tuesday). Me and my roommate are stocking up for today and tomorrow.

Appalachia is gorgeous country. I dont care if there are hillbillys in it they are probably happy hillbillys.

what kind of job is this? CEO?

I wish I got to go for work, this is my annual vacation. I rack up paid leave and then go. On the subject of travel and steak, I managed to find an authentic Kobe steak in Tokyo and it blew my mind. If I was at home I'd show you guys the pic I took. Probably the best I'll ever have mmmmmm

cajunator

Banned
Popeyes has two legs and thighs for $1.29 every Tuesday(not sure if its nationwide but the two nearest Popeyes do it every Tuesday). Me and my roommate are stocking up for today and tomorrow.

Popeyes doesnt have a history of kicking out beautiful children with disabilities from its restaurants either!

Bread

Banned
I might make a trip to some burrito shop after class tonight, thanks for making me think about Mexican food, mrsafriend!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Popeyes doesnt have a history of kicking out beautiful children with disabilities from its restaurants either!

KFC is scust anyway. Popeyes is Godly compared to them.

Here in the great city of Los Angeles we also have Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. They're world famous but despite growing up close to it I've never tried it. I'm going to have to one of these days.

Top Bottom