• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
Alright you degenerates, this is why California is awesome:

Women like her:

40423-Milana-Vayntrub-wink-0wsd.gif

They are in abundant supply here in California.

vs

Ohio

Missing-Women-Found_Nort-3_t607.jpg

cajunator

Banned
There is more animu than you'd know what to do with. You'd explode with squee joy.

I do like that part. Because of the large population anime actually has a market. But its nothing I cant get at conventions or ordering online. But the charm of a little anime store is hard to top (my favorite one is in Falls Church Maryland)

bionic77

Yeah im ready to move to some center where there is jobs, really like this area, hate the people(i'll hate the people wherever I live tbh im just that way) but the its just a economic deadzone here
Texas is pretty great for jobs and cost of living. I am always blown away with how cheap nice houses are in Houston.

Downsides you live in Texas and with the prevalence of guns you might be shot for being a Steelers fan.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why the fuck do people talk in elevators?

Speaking of which, I'm getting my car tuned up and there is this old lady who keeps talking to me. I'm really not in the mood to talk but at the same time she's an old lady so I'm trying to be respectful and keep the conversation going somewhat.

So as I'm typing this on my phone it makes it seem like I'm distracted from her at this moment.

Thanks MRSA

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of which, I'm getting my car tuned up and there is this old lady who keeps talking to me. I'm really not in the mood to talk but at the same time she's an old lady so I'm trying to be respectful.

So as I'm typing this on my phone it makes it seem like I'm distracted from her at this moment.

Thanks MRSA

Steer the conversation to how the Lions are actually a good football team and that you have stats to prove it.

She'll think you're a crazy person and quit talking to you.

cajunator

Banned
Texas is pretty great for jobs and cost of living. I am always blown away with how cheap nice houses are in Houston.

Downsides you live in Texas and with the prevalence of guns you might be shot for being a Steelers fan.

The housing market here is surprisingly expensive, but the economy is strong. At least for certain job markets. Overall unemployment is extremely low.

rando14

The housing market here is surprisingly expensive, but the economy is strong. At least for certain job markets. Overall unemployment is extremely low.

Cajun I have a very important question for you and I would like if you could please provide me with an honest answer!!

How common are cockroaches down there?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cajun I have a very important question for you and I would like if you could please provide me with an honest answer!!

In Houston they're fairly common and pretty large. I actually quit killing spiders of any kind recently because they eat the crap out of roaches and I'd rather deal with spiders.

cajunator

Banned

fairly common but if you keep your house clean you wont get infestations of them or anything. You will definitely see a few large ones its just a matter of fact.
I think roaches are cute though. I scoop them up in a plastic cup and put them outside.

MechDX

Steeler and Packer fans everywhere in Houston. Fuckin Yankees.

Seriously, I think there is a fan group for every NFL team here. Jobs galore will do that

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And no snow.

The panhandle would like a word with you...

edit: Cajun, you're a weird dude with an interesting take on things and unlike most hipsters, I don't feel like you're trying to be different for different's sake. Still, all those roaches need squishing.

jakncoke

Banned
fairly common but if you keep your house clean you wont get infestations of them or anything. You will definitely see a few large ones its just a matter of fact.
I think roaches are cute though. I scoop them up in a plastic cup and put them outside.

mrw-i-look-around-rfunny-10638.gif

Im sure its still not enough to satisfy me

Also did I mention how I hate the heat, Im be miserable in Texas i think

cajunator

Banned

edit: Cajun, you're a weird dude with an interesting take on things and unlike most hipsters, I don't feel like you're trying to be different for different's sake. Still, all those roaches need squishing.

Ive always had a love of insects. Theres a picture of my at the Smithsonian holding a couple Madagascar hissing cockroaches and osme giant caterpillar but I cant find it at the moment.

Was rocking a 12th man flag at EDC. So many 49ers fan ran up to me and boo me but then hugged me afterwards.

I figure that what it must feels like to meet FMT.

Also meant Lions fan but he wasn't anywhere near as optimistic as Kas. And a group of Eagles fan who told me Nick was the next Manning. They must of been on the real real good shit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Flying up to Seattle this Saturday for an Alaskan cruise. Knowing my luck it will rain most of the time, lol.

cajunator

Banned
hissing cockroaches are really loud. They have air spiracles that they force air out, like when it comes out of a leaking balloon. Hisssssssssssss.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, I went to an exhibition Panthers game my first month here in Charlotte and there were these june bugs EVERYWHERE. Fucking North Carolina!

New England should keep quiet about giant bugs because I saw way more house centipedes up there than in the South.

Tom Penny

New England should keep quiet about giant bugs because I saw way more house centipedes up there than in the South.

Centipedes are nothing. Ugly as caterpillars on the other hand..We've had infestations. I hate spiders. Doesn't matter if I can crush them easily. Fuck those things.

cdyhybrid

I figure that what it must feels like to meet FMT.

Did they ask you to shit on them?

Flying up to Seattle this Saturday for an Alaskan cruise. Knowing my luck it will rain most of the time, lol.

Weather.com says showers Saturday and parts of Friday. I'll be at The Gorge all weekend!

Although trying to predict Seattle weather is like trying to predict how far a Matt Stafford pass will go over the head of his receiver.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, I went to an exhibition Panthers game my first month here in Charlotte and there were these june bugs EVERYWHERE. Fucking North Carolina!

june bugs are harmless. I just let dozens of them land on me and crawl on me. The thing is some of the big ones have spiky legs so it hurts a little bit but they dont bite.

I don't think Darkest Red will let me in his house when I show up at his door like that :jnc

"One day I will take you up in that offer" - He said a million times but never really did anything to actually make it happen

Never been to Tennessee, my sister loved it there.
Well I live about 5 minutes from the VA/TN border so it's only kind of Tennessee. I actually work in Virginia. The important thing is we have good barbecue and I'm not sure Tennessee is worth much more than that.

lol I have become jaded by all the exotic cars around here, they have car shows outside Big Boys burgers every weekend lol

You can come visit me darkest, I'll show you all the good stuff around here and 100% attitude free!
Oh, now we're talkin'! It doesn't take much to bribe me, just some good food would do the trick. I want some good authentic Mexican and a burger from In-N-Out. Time to see what all the fuss is about.

Bread

Banned
I want a Karl Pilkington type documentary on Cajun traveling the world. Gata could be his Warwick Davis, I'll be Stephen Merchant, and zvonimir is Ricky Gervais.

I'll start making the kickstarter now.

I want a Karl Pilkington type documentary on Cajun traveling the world. Gata could be his Warwick Davis, I'll be Stephen Merchant, and zvonimir is Ricky Gervais.

I'll start making the kickstarter now.
We could have our own block of shows on MTV.
Cajun traveling the world
Rando and Greg living together (our version of snooki and Jwow)
Gata of love ( Gata searching for love)

Top Bottom