• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

ShaneB

Wish the NFL would put up Chris Herren's entire speech at the Rookie Symposium online. Unguarded is one of my favourite 30 for 30s.

Tom Penny

Never tried it.

AKA liquid crack. What's not to like?

Cisco%20Wines-thumb-550x333.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol, that slapping thread

wSquGmW.gif

This chick is insanely cute but she's teetering on the brink of being a Coldplay chick. I need to rethink my life.

edit: Also realized that the "insanely cute" part might be because she's maybe 19 or so.

I think it is but it makes me hate KFC more and thats perfectly alright.

KFC is garbage. I asked someone why they even bothered and they responded "which of the 11 herbs and spices do you have an issue with?". It's a funny retort but it doesn't change the fact that it's garbage tier no matter how many herbs and spices you put in it.

GAF is only 5th for "Matt Stafford fat" that needs to be addressed first.

Nah, top row is fine.

It's time to make our move on "Matt Stafford fat".

Josh Freeman isn't fat any more.

That dream is dead.

Stafford on the other hand...

We need to come up with a standard "Fatford" pic to replace our legendary Freeman pic so we can train the OT correctly. I posted one and I think Xia tried but we need to make sure we're all on the same page here so we can spread the word of the dangers of obesity and playing for the Detroit Lions.

I don't know what this, is but I'm assuming it's Matt Stafford leaving after he got done with a Jack in the Box.

:jnc

Would you try donkey penis?

Yeah, we going down the rabbit hole tonight fellas

Would he try three penis wine though?

cajunator

Banned
This chick is insanely cute but she's teetering on the brink of being a Coldplay chick. I need to rethink my life.

edit: Also realized that the "insanely cute" part might be because she's maybe 19 or so.

KFC is garbage. I asked someone why they even bothered and they responded "which of the 11 herbs and spices do you have an issue with?". It's a funny retort but it doesn't change the fact that it's garbage tier no matter how many herbs and spices you put in it.

We need to come up with a standard "Fatford" pic to replace our legendary Freeman pic so we can train the OT correctly. I posted one and I think Xia tried but we need to make sure we're all on the same page here so we can spread the word of the dangers of obesity and playing for the Detroit Lions.

:jnc

Would he try three penis wine though?

the crazy thing is, KFC is extremely popular in asian countries. In Japan it is pretty ridiculous how loved it is. But they dont have a Popeyes to compare it with.

I don't know about you bucket. You went from drinking 40's to wine cooler look a like and now a drink that looks like horchata...

Just stick with goose and pineapple..:p

cdyhybrid

I think we should post as many of them as we can find here so we have them all in one convenient place. That way it will be easier to pick.

I'll start:

4Ha4k2a.jpg

kZ4v3Bt.jpg

CXDQMCQ.jpg

25mCmBr.jpg

5mVcH9u.png

Mindlog

Still partial to this one.
QeiFQeU.jpg

Konka

Banned
This Anna Lore chick is Coldplay and Bucket's dream chick. Seriously.

"Well stop cultivating and start harvesting!"

It's so literal though. We really need to emphasize that it is Matthew Stafford who has the younger inside him for delicious fast foods.

0JzRvyN.jpg

Is that a taco in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Top Bottom