• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Sanjuro

My Wii U should be here next week.

I wonder if anybody will still be playing MK8 by then.

I expect this console to last a whole four more days!

This Mario Kart game could be perfect with a patch though.

- Be able to change your FUCKING KART IN TOURNAMENT!
- Voice Chat when you are racist racing.
- ACTUAL BATTLE MODE.
- Get rid of all the fucking babies.

rando14

GOD BLESS AMERICA

america-flag-bald-eagle-and-american-photos-585750.jpg

Dutch I know you have your German roots but I hope you root for America today!! :cool:

GAF consensus is America (Fuck yeah!) and Ghana today?

Cause those are my teams for these games.

Yeah, hoping for a Ghana win. Good guy Sulley Muntari went down to the ghettos in Maceio and handed out cash to some of the underprivileged chaps :*)

I’ve lived in this poor community behind the Rei Pele Stadium for forty years but have never seen anything like this before. Not once has a soccer player come here. Brazil never gave me anything but Ghana did. I will support them up to the end.

"My 80-year-old mother and I received R$350 [Brazilian reals],” said Inês Corrêa, who went to check out the commotion when police surrounded Muntari. “I believe that he had R$5,000 but unfortunately the police put an end to his good work. In this area we only see politicians at election time."

Then he got sent home for attacking a member of the executive committee :(

Also, :jnc at this:

BrBcGNpIYAEflBQ.jpg

Convoy carrying $3m in cash to the Ghanaian team to make sure they don't boycott the match

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, hoping for a Ghana win. Good guy Sulley Muntari went down to the ghettos in Maceio and handed out cash to some of the underprivileged chaps :*)

Then he got sent home for attacking a member of the executive committee :(

Also, :jnc at this:

BrBcGNpIYAEflBQ.jpg

Convoy carrying $3m in cash to the Ghanaian team to make sure they don't boycott the match

I'm positive this will be the target of Fast and Furious 8.

PM allows the organization to wear jerseys and jeans today in honor of the World Cup: everyone wears NFL jerseys instead ;) There's one guy actually wearing a glorified kickball jersey. Not that I expected any different but still kind of funny.

Top Bottom