• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

eznark

Banned
Oh so you were actually being an dumb idiot?

Hard to tell with you, since sometimes you're a dumb fuck and sometimes you try to be funny.

tumblr_mxmor6GDLZ1qb2dbjo1_500.gif

I meant in their game. "If they score another goal" is a strange way of putting it.

Stop Incognito'ing me.

Ah right, if Ghana win and the US lose, Ghana progress.

Portugal need to win big and/or hope the US lose big at the same time if they want to progress.

USA still favourites to progress right now because it would be just like Ghana to find some way to cock this up.

brentech

Switched to other game for moment. Gets so old seeing guys go down and flop around like a fish out of water for about 20sec until they realize nothing is getting called, then immediately get up and start running like nothing happened.
It's really kind of embarrassing.

eznark

Banned
"That takes the pressure off the United States"

The pressure to what? Continue hoping that everyone else helps them fail forward?

cajunator

Banned
We already lasted longer than England, Italy and Spain. Fuck euro's. I mean, not like any of those countries is in any important globally but still, now they aren't even better at soccer than us. The fuck do they have left? Dr. Who and Ibiza? loooooooool, suicide Europe.

Well they make nice cars

I love the Dolphin Shoals gif, you can see me driving through the wreckage right after the bomb went off.

Ive never seen this track before! It looks fun though.

My Wii U should be here next week.

I wonder if anybody will still be playing MK8 by then.

Not next week I will be working. But the week after, yes.

soccer sucks

Top Bottom