• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

jbug617

Banned
Obviously this is the best one

wdZKX13.png

Who would be better for the Birds? Vick?

Cause I'd call the playoffs in year 1 of a new regime a huge success.

No idea who would be better, but last year was not a success. Barely winning a divison in which the other 3 teams all fell flat on their faces isnt some great acomplishment. I wouldnhope that Eagles fans would aim higher then just squeak in.

Pepiope

No idea who would be better, but last year was not a success. Barely winning a divison in which the other 3 teams all fell flat on their faces isnt some great acomplishment. I wouldnhope that Eagles fans would aim higher then just squeak in.
They have a new coach. A new system on offense and on defense...It's not easy to pick that all up in less than a year.

Pepiope

What will the excuse be this year?
How is that an excuse? It's part of the reason why I didn't even expect the birds to make the playoffs. Switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4 is not a quick process, nor is learning an entirely new offense with a vast majority of new coaches. We did well, now the birds have to build on that.

Kelly's also building HIS team. That isn't done in one off-season.

Top Bottom