• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cdyhybrid

Let's talk about Kam Chancellor.

iYVVviDb6uUY4.gif

izzNuvqDcJP0X.gif

LSU fans coulda told you he was good (actually Im pretty sure I did)
I already knew all about him before that draft, I and many other Cards fans that year desperately wanted an elite pass rusher and the buzz was that we were targeting Von Miller but Peterson and Green where the two prospects I thought so talented, I'd take them over anyone else regardless. At many points Peterson was projected to go #1 and I was astounded when he fell in our laps at 5. Didn't even have to think when it was our turn to pick, especially because Von was gone already anyway. I thought he and Von would be gone and I was talking myself into a Fitz and Green WR corps when Cinci surprised me.
Of course, those players are taking into account his punt returns.

Considering the only year he did shit as a punt returner was his rookie season, no, they weren't. To be fair though, most of the blame is on the blockers, not Peterson for his lack of return success these past two seasons. Our last regime let a lot of great ST players go that weren't used for much else and our returning game really suffered for it. That said, Peterson is really confident and I've seen him make bone headed decisions while returning when we don't have the blockers to pull off that crap.

Bread

Banned
Do we have any pics of Jimmy visiting charity events yet? I would like to get my collection going before he becomes the next Tom.

Goddammit, at an Indian restaurant waiting for my food so i decide to browse this thread and I'm greeted with ez and co embarrassing themselves over the World Cup. This is causing me too much pain to continue reading so now I actually have to talk to my dinner companions.

THANKS A LOT GUYS.

bionic77

What's really happening.

Tom confessing to Tebow he worships the devil, has no penis and that his wife bangs him with a strap on.
Tom having to give kid the news that Bellicheat is his new father.
Not going to make fun of the mentally challenged but I am sure he did something bad before or after the picture was taken.

Top Bottom