• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Coldplay, I'm getting this for dinner tomorrow.

eUyY2aX.jpg
Holy sh..... Good stuff. But I wouldn't be able to eat for days

Being in the mid-pack is like being trapped in mud. Get to 4th, get clobbered with fireballs/shells. Back to 7th. Repeat for everyone in that range for 3 laps.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Being in the mid-pack is like being trapped in mud. Get to 4th, get clobbered with fireballs/shells. Back to 7th. Repeat for everyone in that range for 3 laps.

Yeah the middle of the group is just a free for all beatdown. My goal is usually just to place ahead of snes.

Spinluck

I saw Edge of Tomorrow just now, that shit was good. It is a shame no one will see it, Transformers is basically here to bury it alive.

Squicken's performance was pretty good. I never really had a problem with Cruise like some of GAF does. The guy always seems like he's giving a fuck in all of his roles good or bad.

Emily Blunt can do absolutely anything to my body, I would consent 100% and not care. As long as we're not role playing as Tom and Gisele it's all good.

I would highly recommend it, it's a good SciFi summer blockbuster flick.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I saw Edge of Tomorrow just now, that shit was good. It is a shame no one will see it, Transformers is basically here to bury it alive.

Squicken's performance was pretty good. I never really had a problem with Cruise like some of GAF does. The guy always seems like he's giving a fuck in all of his roles good or bad.

Emily Blunt can do absolutely anything to my body, I would consent 100% and not care. As long as we're not role playing as Tom and Gisele it's all good.

Does Cruise ride a motorcycle? If so, I'm out.

Narag

Less Transformers and more bad marketing. Hard to say a movie coming out three weeks after the fact is what's going to cause this one issues.

Sanjuro

Dinobots > Groundhog Day in Space without Bill Murray

i wont be around for MK over the next few days. going to vegas with the boys! what type of debauchery will we get up to!?

probably nothing actually. i'm an old man now :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
i wont be around for MK over the next few days. going to vegas with the boys! what type of debauchery will we get up to!?

I won't be available either, heading up north for a week-long Alaskan cruise starting Saturday.

Not a lot of highlights in that last batch, but I'll upload a few vids!

Thanks for that blue shell in that last Moo Moo race I was in wienke! You nailed Bread good to make him come in second. ;)

Maybe one of your bros will spike your drinks! Hilarity will ensue! I wonder which one of you guys will marry the stripper with the massive boobies.

rando14

Yooooo damn I wonder how my boy Kas' date went, what if he is knee deep in his date's bajingo as we speak!! That's my boy!!

ALSO have fun fmt!! Hook up with yh and you can both have old man fun!!

Yooooo damn I wonder how my boy Kas' date went, what if he is knee deep in his date's bajingo as we speak!! That's my boy!!

ALSO have fun fmt!! Hook up with yh and you can both have old man fun!!

Kas is intercoursing as we speak?!

I wonder if he screams Stafford his name whilst making sweet love.

I imagine Kas screaming out random Stafford stats whilst boinking.

*5000 yards*

*40+ TDs*

*Youngest Elite QB in da lea....hnnnngggg*

I should quit GAF.

Top Bottom