• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goddamn I really hate the sun, Just walked on the porch feeling the heat and humidity already at 9:30 and felt like Jeremy Piven in the Smokin Aces scene where the sun in beating on him as he waking up(although i did neither alcohol or coke last night so I guess its only comparable in the sense that fuck the sun is too bright, hot and its too fucking humid out) Come back snow and cold you are my friend <3
I had the AC on in my car at 5 AM this morning. That just ain't right.

I thought squeeeeing was for good things?

fingering.gif

Had to stop overnight just north of Baltimore. Female newscaster this AM couldn't pronounce Orion. Said "oh-ree-on" and then said "I don't know how to pronounce that."

:jnc

A few minutes later she pronounced malfeasance as "malfessenence".

Between this stellar example and the Browns fan in the elevator a couple weeks ago in Ohio, I feel confident the division comes down to Pittsburgh vs Cincy.

cdyhybrid

Had to stop overnight just north of Baltimore. Female newscaster this AM couldn't pronounce Orion. Said "oh-ree-on" and then said "I don't know how to pronounce that."

A few minutes later she pronounced malfeasance as "malfessenence".

Between this stellar example and the Browns fan in the elevator a couple weeks ago in Ohio, I feel confident the division comes down to Pittsburgh vs Cincy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Goddamn I really hate the sun, Just walked on the porch feeling the heat and humidity already at 9:30 and felt like Jeremy Piven in the Smokin Aces scene where the sun in beating on him as he waking up(although i did neither alcohol or coke last night so I guess its only comparable in the sense that fuck the sun is too bright, hot and its too fucking humid out) Come back snow and cold you are my friend <3

Edit: Oh lawd, someone gifified the actual satan kid

world-cup-2014-weird-kid-dancing-lifts-shirt-fan-14038303339.gif

Gata is such a soccer fan

Looked at Xia's new thread about fair food. And can't lie I wouldn't mind trying one of those doughnut burgers.
tumblr_lqtts4GDKR1r1j1g3o1_1280.jpg

Get my Freeman on, one day I'll have one. One day!

brentech

yeah, it's serious business

will you teach me to like good food?

I have the palate of a 12 year old
You'd think someone was holding a gun to them.

I just saw a grown ass man, like 50+, pull his wallet out of a cargo pocket. Who the fuck does that!?
Blasphemy.

Will you teach me to like good food?

I have the palate of a 12 year old

Try everything and try it in different ways. The rest does itself then. This is why parents need to force feed the fuck out of their kids with all different kinds of food. Get that palate going at a young age.

What do you like? What do you not like?

Greg

You'd think someone was holding a gun to them.
I think it's supposed to be an honor or something

Do you not eat vegetables, Greg?
I eat them!
Try everything and try it in different ways. The rest does itself then. This is why parents need to force feed the fuck out of their kids with all different kinds of food. Get that palate going at a young age.

What do you like? What do you not like?
I stick to what I love when I go out (usually some kind of chicken), and I guess that's not a big deal, but I have a mental block when it comes to trying new foods

I'll eat all kinds of things, but if I've never had it before my body doesn't take it too well

eznark

Banned
I had a grilled cheese sandwich once that was a doughnut, marscapone cheese and some chocolate. It was two amazing bites then four disgusting bites. Just too much.

This place in Cincinnati has all these crazy grilled cheese sandwiches, Tom & Chee.

BigAT

I ate this once:

bigphatty.jpg

The Big Phatty. It's a 6 oz. bacon cheeseburger except the buns have been replaced with two full grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum.

Greg

I had a grilled cheese sandwich once that was a doughnut, marscapone cheese and some chocolate. It was two amazing bites then four disgusting bites. Just too much.

This place in Cincinnati has all these crazy grilled cheese sandwiches, Tom & Chee.
I saw that place on Shark Tank (don't judge me, I love the show), and I was surprised they were making insane amounts of money from it

America

I ate this once:

bigphatty.jpg

The Big Phatty. It's a 6 oz. bacon cheeseburger except the buns have been replaced with two full grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum.
Excuse me I'm going to vomit

I think it's supposed to be an honor or something

I eat them!

I stick to what I love when I go out (usually some kind of chicken), and I guess that's not a big deal, but I have a mental block when it comes to trying new foods

I'll eat all kinds of things, but if I've never had it before my body doesn't take it too well

You don't feel good after you eat it as in you get sick or something? If you always eat the same things your body might be freaked out by new stuff maybe do it gradually? Small portions of new stuff and eat more and more of it every time. Try some fish or something.

Also, if they ever have fried sweetbreads or the cheeks of a piggy or whatever try those. So good.

What stops you from trying stuff? You scared you don't like it and fear that is could be a waiste of money of something?

What's some healthy foods that taste good

Veggies like broccoli can be great. Fresh veggies, cooked really shortly in salty water is always good. People tend to overbook their veggies which ruins them.

Just go to a farmers market or whatever and buy some different stuff for the cheap and google ways to prepare them.

Raw spinach with a light mustard dressings, and maybe some goat cheese, wallnuts is easy but can serve as a meal.

Top Bottom