• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Charleston and Kiawah, as well as Hilton Head are pretty nice.

I'd still take our beaches and the OBX over SC's beaches. Myrtle has completely gone to shit.

Inland cities is no contest. Plus we actually have mountains and not those little foothills SC has.

Highest peak in North America east of the Mississippi
Yeah, overall I probably prefer NC if I'm being serious. Myrtle sucks indeed, we always go to OBX if we're going to the beach. Asheville is a really nice little town too.

How's Wilmington? My wife loves it but I've never been.

squicken

BrTziQWCAAAUOoB.jpg

hmm may need to re-think

jakncoke

Banned
Why do fruit flies have to be satan, I bought 2 bundles of bananas yesterday. Thought by putting them in the microwave would help keep them at bay. Open microwave door to 10 fruit flies. I guess I have to put the bananas in the fridge ffs.

The crowd is doing the wave? Is this 1986?

When I went to a Browns/Steelers game and Indians/Pirates game they were attempting to do a wave as well, I say attempt because the crowd was either stupid or already too drunk to do it properly and people were standing up at all the wrong times.

JABEE

Dutch robbed of two penalty kicks. Once for a handball in the box and another for that challenge at the end.

It just isn't their day.

The Dutch are supposed to win the World Cup. I was sold a bill of goods!

Nobody gave us a single shot at winning it all before it began. 1 win against a shitty Spain and suddenly we were the favorites to win it all.

This team is not that good. Van Gaal is doing well and Robben is playing out of his mind, but this team can still get exposed.

bionic77

Nobody gave us a single shot at winning it all before it began. 1 win against a shitty Spain and suddenly we were the favorites to win it all.

This team is not that good. Van Gaal is doing well and Robben is playing out of his mind, but this team can still get exposed.
Brazil looked better against Mexico than the orange have so far.

Brazil were robbed of some goals. Today the Nederlands can't even get the ball inside the box.

Might be an off day or maybe Mexico is legit.

JABEE

Ghibli isn't real anime. I can watch it with 3 year olds and there is no tentacle rape.

It's just like Disney movies. But better from what little I have seen.
When you start distinguishing "real anime" from anime, you know you're in too deep. Please come back, Bionic.

BigAT

Dutch robbed of two penalty kicks. Once for a handball in the box and another for that challenge at the end.

It just isn't their day.

I know a soccer field is a pretty big area, but you would think with all those referees out there they would be able to get the penalty calls correct.

There is one referee in an official soccer match.

Oh...

bionic77

When you start distinguishing "real anime" from anime, you know that you're in too deep. Please come back, Bionic.
lol

Fuck you guys.

Ghibli movies should not carry any stigma! They are great movies for kids (especially girls).

It's not like I told you guys I live in Florida or wear Jordan's.

Milchjon

Ghibli isn't real anime. I can watch it with 3 year olds and there is no tentacle rape.

It's just like Disney movies. But better from what little I have seen.

I agree with JABEE's point. Next thing you know, you'll be debating whether a preteen looking, 10,000 year old girl demon is "canonically underage"

eznark

Banned
OH SHIT UNDYING

AT it would be too expensive for third world countries like Dutchtown and Germany to buy more than one ref per game.

Top Bottom