• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Very unhygienic.

You get the FMT treatment if you ever come to my house!

Can't help it, she has an awesome butt and rack

MPfQ4mb.gif

Mmmmmmm

Are you a bad enough dude to lick it after she does the business

...possibly

I wouldn't just lick it!

My man!

....okay guys I'm a little :cuevas'd

Narag

If we had an NFLGAF football team I'd be strong safety, all the good qualities of Troy Polamalu in a more handsome package.

kas will be NT because he's the fattest one here.

dibs on punter. god willing i'll never play a snap with all the turnovers i trust the O to make

bigosc2k

Banned
My natural position in high school was left guard but I have played a snap on all parts of the o line before, spent some time at full back and tight end as well.

jakncoke

Banned
Whoa you made it 12 days? That's impressive, I made it 2 before getting drunk last night.

Yeah, after my aunts funeral I kinda lost my thirst for a little. But its been coming hard for my liver the past 2-3 days. Actually counting back since her funeral and not counting the day of and after in which I blitzkrieged my liver. I only drank 1 time in the past month.

bionic77

If we had an NFLGAF football team I'd be strong safety, all the good qualities of Troy Polamalu in a more handsome package.

kas will be NT because he's the fattest one here.
I can be the star wide receiver.

I am not physical but I will catch everything throw my way. I am like Megatron. Put a worthless fat fuck behind center and I will make him look decent.

bionic77

Gata can't be trusted.

He would bring guns to the field and would bite us like it was a soccer match.

Also would anyone drink water that he prepared?

jakncoke

Banned
bought a box, and they were pretty damn good:

I get to go against you in practice

That does sound good. Do you add a bunch of sugar and make it unheathy or eat it like it is out the box? I never add sugar to those types of sugar. I always see my family addings tons and think holy shit diabeetus

Greg

Better than Honey Nut?

The only two cereals I buy are regular Corn Flakes and Honey Nut Cheerios.
yes, I thought both kinds are better than Honey Nut - less sweet, but still some good flavor

they have the Oats & Honey version that I bought first, so that would probably be more up your alley

That does sound good. Do you add a bunch of sugar and make it unheathy or eat it like it is out the box? I never add sugar to those types of sugar. I always see my family addings tons and think holy shit diabeetus
nope, I just add whole milk and it's ready to go

eznark

Banned
So it has 11g of protein with the milk. Depending on the milk you are drinking couldn't the milk account for like, 30% of the protein then? And I assume Cheerios had some protein in the first place? So is there like, a 15% bump in protein content with these super charged muscle cheerois?

jakncoke

Banned
yes, I thought both kinds are better than Honey Nut - less sweet, but still some good flavor

they have the Oats & Honey version that I bought first, so that would probably be more up your alley

nope, I just add whole milk and it's ready to go

brofist to whole milk. dont know how people go with 2% of skim

Greg

So it has 11g of protein with the milk. Depending on the milk you are drinking couldn't the milk account for like, 30% of the protein then? And I assume Cheerios had some protein in the first place? So is there like, a 15% bump in protein content with these super charged muscle cheerois?
I think that's with 1/2 cup skim milk - I'll have to check the box again though

Here is our team so far:

Coach Drunk Gruden
Offense:
QB-Coldnoodle
Backup QB-SpinDasher
OL-Unknownstranger
NT-Kas
LG-bigosc2k
WR-Bionic
TE-Chris.trejo

Defense: