• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Spinluck

Here is our team so far:

Coach Drunk Gruden
Offense:
QB-Coldnoodle
Backup QB-SpinDasher
OL-Unknownstranger
NT-Kas
LG-bigosc2k
WR-Bionic
TE-Chris.trejo

Defense:
CB/Punter-Kick Return/Waterboy-Greg
SS-MRSA
FS-Gata
MLB-Zvonimir Boban

Special Teams
Punter-Narag
Place holder-rando14

That's probably enough to compete in the NFC East.

MRSA

Banned
Fuck, I have to work with Gata? Fuck you assholes.

And fuck, Coldplay isn't going to be QB, there's a reason why he always mumbles something about noodle. His noodle arm.

cashman

Banned
Here is our team so far:

Coach Drunk Gruden
Offense:
QB-Coldnoodle
Backup QB-SpinDasher
OL-Unknownstranger
NT-Kas
LG-bigosc2k
WR-Bionic
TE-Chris.trejo

Defense:
SS-MRSA
FS-Gata
MLB-Zvonimir Boban

Special Teams
Punter-Narag
Place holder-rando14

Nose Tackle plays defense man. Put me in the slot wr btw.

Bread

Banned
Here is our team so far:

Coach Drunk Gruden
Offense:
QB-Coldnoodle
Backup QB-SpinDasher
OL-Unknownstranger
NT-Kas
LG-bigosc2k
WR-Bionic
TE-Chris.trejo

Defense:
SS-MRSA
FS-Gata
MLB-Zvonimir Boban

Special Teams
Punter-Narag
Place holder-rando14
Whoa
I'm the FS, not the little Gata. He can be the slot corner.

Ooops made some mistakes let me update:

Fuck, I have to work with Gata? Fuck you assholes.

And fuck, Coldplay isn't going to be QB, there's a reason why he always mumbles something about noodle. His noodle arm.

Don't worry he'll get benched and Spin takes over.

Coach Drunk Gruden
Offense:
QB-Coldnoodle
Backup QB-SpinDasher
OL-Unknownstranger
LG-bigosc2k
WR-Bionic
TE-Chris.trejo

Defense:
NT-Kas
SS-MRSA
FS-Bread
CB-Gata (Dime/Nickle package)
MLB-Zvonimir Boban

Special Teams
Punter-Narag
Place holder-rando14
Long Snapper-Eleuin

Greg

Fuck you

I'm a head hunting safety
sit down, biiiiitch
fcOsfki.gif

U8OAgqb.jpg

Have you had the Kaashi Go Lean protein cereal? It's great! All the flavors!
never had that - I'll pick up a box next time I go out though!

any favorite?

Bread

Banned
Not even Gata is dumb enough to fall for that line.

Hey guys drink the fluids coming out of my penis and magical things will happen to you!

Gata try that line on your cousin or some methed out fat chick.
He'll take the man out of you for free though

no football, no game of thrones. whats the new Sunday night entertainment?!
edit: forgot about mad men, but im not caught up yet to watch the new seaon

Mindlog

5'8, white, 175 lbs, slow.

What position do I fit? Big 10 LB of the year?
Probably something soccer related. England.

I'd like to apple for drukn OC.

Resume;: Drinking Miller Fortune (lmao)
Knowingly desiring an Amigas vacation despite the ;significant; other reading this.

I don't know what position I'd play because size wise, I'd be a cross between Garrett Wolfe and Eric Crouch, but I'd definitely be a cocky asshole, and a great interview.

any of you bros have an iphone 5c? how is it? my 4 broke and im off contract, saw a cheap 5c. Not sure if i should just go with a regular 5, saw some deals too. 5s seems outta the question because the prices are still ridiculously high

Just let me know what position either player or coach and I'll add you to the list

In sadder news my cats diabetes isn't getting better and now he has nerve damage on his hind legs, it's reversible but it's a sign that his medication and diet haven't been working so I have to take him to the vet again.

MRSA

Banned
any of you bros have an iphone 5c? how is it? my 4 broke and im off contract, saw a cheap 5c. Not sure if i should just go with a regular 5, saw some deals too. 5s seems outta the question because the prices are still ridiculously high

The 5c and 5 are the same phones, how broke is your 4? I still don't like plastic phones so the 5c feels cheap to me (better than Samsung cheap plastic).

jakncoke

Banned
Probably something soccer related. England.

I'd like to apple for drukn OC.

Resume;: Drinking Miller Fortune (lmao)
Knowingly desiring an Amigas vacation despite the ;significant; other reading this.

Soccer related. Fuck that! What you take me for? a white Coldplay?

Greg

I don't know what position I'd play because size wise, I'd be a cross between Garrett Wolfe and Eric Crouch, but I'd definitely be a cocky asshole, and a great interview.
:jnc

Just let me know what position either player or coach and I'll add you to the list

In sadder news my cats diabetes isn't getting better and now he has nerve damage on his hind legs, it's reversible but it's a sign that his medication and diet haven't been working so I have to take him to the vet again.
damn, sorry man

The 5c and 5 are the same phones, how broke is your 4? I still don't like plastic phones so the 5c feels cheap to me (better than Samsung cheap plastic).
its done. its been turning off randomly for a few weeks now. now it appears it wont even read my sim and it runs super hot. its pretty much bricked now and isn't coming back. but yeah not sure i like the plastic look of the 5c

Mindlog

Soccer related. Fuck that! What you take me for? a white Coldplay?
:you

Surf Amigas, how much would I have to promote your ideologies to get a free vacation?
There are at least a dozen package sales sitting unaccounted for with the World Cup excitement at the leave lit is. Beyond that there is plenty more. I can make you money! Send an interview my way,

MRSA

Banned
its done. its been turning off randomly for a few weeks now. now it appears it wont even read my sim and it runs super hot. its pretty much bricked now and isn't coming back. but yeah not sure i like the plastic look of the 5c

How much is the 5c? If I recall correctly you can go to Apple and have them replace an out of warranty phone for like $200. I don't think they make the 4 anymore so you'll probably get a 4S.

How much is the 5c? If I recall correctly you can go to Apple and have them replace an out of warranty phone for like $200. I don't think they make the 4 anymore so you'll probably get a 4S.

about 350iah but i found couple 5's for the same price or cheaper. i think im just gonna go with 5 if i get a good price.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Here is our team so far:

Coach Drunk Gruden
Offense:
QB-Coldnoodle
Backup QB-SpinDasher
OL-Unknownstranger
NT-Kas
LG-bigosc2k
WR-Bionic
TE-Chris.trejo

Defense:
SS-MRSA
FS-Gata
MLB-Zvonimir Boban

Special Teams
Punter-Narag
Place holder-rando14

You know damn well I play smash mouth football. Gruden once called me "a football player."

Top Bottom