• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MechDX

Fuckin hardcore...

Wasted 30 minutes of my one hour extra experience. Bread tomorrow you will just have to slum it for a few matches in normal so I can level up and get some decent guns

jakncoke

Banned
highlight of BF4 stream: Mech jumping off a jetski so Bread could spawn on him, Bread killing the 2 teammates that tried to take the jetski while yelling THIS IS NFL-GAF's JETSKI BIIIIITCH, and then them riding away 30 feet before getting off the jetski

lololololl

MechDX

highlight of BF4 stream: Mech jumping off a jetski so Bread could spawn on him, Bread killing the 2 teammates that tried to take the jetski while yelling THIS IS NFL-GAF's JETSKI BIIIIITCH, and then them riding away 30 feet before getting off the jetski

See me.shoot bread in the head while inside the elevator? Didn't know you could team kill in hardcore

Bread

Banned
Why are so many of you guys still awake? On vacation like me? I even saw bionic posting???
Well I am a dumb person with bad sleeping habits, so this time is when I am usually streaming my drunk gaming.
Testing your loyalty to our friendship. If you will take a bullet to the head you are worthy.
I'm squad leader, you have to prove your loyalty to me not the other way around!

Why are so many of you guys still awake? On vacation like me? I even saw bionic posting???

You're on vacation? Where did you go?

I just had a job interview at an Apple store and I'm on to the next round.

I'm also wearing a suit and I'm looking hot. I would bang me. Gonna go to a Star Bucks and pick up a girl to bang now. #ShirtlessSwaggerInASuit

MechDX

Well I am a dumb person with bad sleeping habits, so this time is when I am usually streaming my drunk gaming.

I'm squad leader, you have to prove your loyalty to me not the other way around!

But I shot you in the head so now Im squad leader by default.

DE-FAULT! DE-FAULT!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You're on vacation? Where did you go?

I just had a job interview at an Apple store and I'm on to the next round.

I'm also wearing a suit and I'm looking hot. I would bang me. Gonna go to a Star Bucks and pick up a girl to bang now. #ShirtlessSwaggerInASuit

Went back home to Arkansas to see my friends and family, not a destination vacation or anything.

So you're just wearing suit pants right? Or are you shirtless under the jacket?

Why is Mech always trying to be the leader of everything? Not only that, he uses disrespectful means of getting there. He's such a Starscream.

Went back home to Arkansas to see my friends and family, not a destination vacation or anything.

So you're just wearing suit pants right? Or are you shirtless under the jacket?

Why is Mech always trying to be the leader of everything? Not only that, he uses disrespectful means of getting there. He's such a Starscream.

Suit pants, tie, jacket and no shirt and I would have been hired, got a raise and made CEO of Apple within the hour.

What position?

Cause at least half of the possible positions in an Apple Store would lead to me petitioning for you to be renamed to Douche Patriot.

:p

Apple Product Professional

Just a regular sales position, but the same sounds fancy

jakncoke

Banned
I dropped my iPad and the screen broke. My warranty is only good in the U.S., but they won't accept it because the damage happened overseas.

Help me Dutchy-Won Kenobi, you're a wizard Harry.

Are all apple screens the worst? It seems people break their iphone screens by just looking at it wrong. Glad my cheap phone is more durable as I have a knack of dropping on roads and my parents hardwood floors.

Gonna grow a neckbeard, wear a fedora (Spin avatar style) and visit your store to school you on why Android is vastly preferable to your overpriced, locked down, non-configurable devices!

Not even gonna come in and defend Windows phone their honor because you know you'll lose :(?!

So sad, you had hopes and ambitions once.

I dropped my iPad and the screen broke. My warranty is only good in the U.S., but they won't accept it because the damage happened overseas.

Help me Dutchy-Won Kenobi, you're a wizard Harry.

Tell them to go fuck themselves, you're a service man working on a base overseas, which qualifies as American soil.

jakncoke

Banned
Gonna grow a neckbeard, wear a fedora (Spin avatar style) and visit your store to school you on why Android is vastly preferable to your overpriced, locked down, non-configurable devices!

then you can make a beer review account on youtube called fedorianneckbeardbeerreviews and monetize

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Are all apple screens the worst? It seems people break their iphone screens by just looking at it wrong. Glad my cheap phone is more durable as I have a knack of dropping on roads and my parents hardwood floors.

To be fair, I dropped it from standing onto tile. Totally my fault. Wish I could just have had it replaced for free, but other than the warranty fuckery, it's not Apple's fault.

WP is too similar to iOS in a lot of ways. Not enough potential for neckbeardery.

But they are still your one true love, so all is well.

To be fair, I dropped it from standing onto tile. Totally my fault. Wish I could just have had it replaced for free, but other than the warranty fuckery, it's not Apple's fault.

Ask them if they hate America, If they hate their freedom and get a damn new one.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Milchjon

Ancient, but this gif might still be the best thing I've ever seen come out of Philly

y6jC1NL.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Put me down as RB for the NFLGAF team.

My cat like nimbleness and speed will help us.

edit: At the urging of Dutch I am now switching to linebacker.

NFL-GAF is the team of the World.

We got folks from Europe, Canada, Florida.

I will take Kave's RB slot. I can at least give you more than 3.5 YPC. That's more than Trent Truck and DeAngelo Williams

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
NFL-GAF is the team of the World.

We got folks from Europe, Canada, Florida.

I will take Kave's RB slot. I can at least give you more than 3.5 YPC. That's more than Trent Truck and DeAngelo Williams

I'm the goaline RB that gets all the accolades after somebody else has run all the long yards. I have a dance ready and everything.

Bread

Banned
One of my eyelids has been swollen for like 4 days and it isn't getting any better, should I just cut it off?

But seriously,this fucking sucks and I probably have to see a doctor today even though I have to study for my final...

brentech

One of my eyelids has been swollen for like 4 days and it isn't getting any better, should I just cut it off?

But seriously,this fucking sucks and I probably have to see a doctor today even though I have to study for my final...
Why's it swollen?

Top Bottom