• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Milchjon

munchs_schrei_ging_laut_u48dwfno20120712165420.jpg

squicken

Imagine you have one of the best coverage safeties in the league.

Imagine you move that safety to play Will because reasons and then chose to pull a guy like Lawrence Timmons to play FS.

That is what Joachim Low has done.

This Timmons guy sucks in soccer too

Spinluck

I love running. I've been doin 5-7k ever other day for the past few weeks. Feel great!

It is like the most accessible exercise ever, and can really clear your head and leave you feeling good about the rest of your day.

I haven't had time to do it because I decided to be lazy and steal any bit of extra sleep I can get. But I'm trying to get back on track.

Konka

Banned
It is like the most accessible exercise ever, and can really clear your head and leave you feeling good about the rest of your day.

I haven't had time to do it because I decided to be lazy and steal any bit of extra sleep I can get. But I'm trying to get back on track.

Yeah I do it after work and it's nice to relax after.

Algeria going to be dead on their feet soon and Germany will dominate the last 20-25 minutes and win this easily now.

Those missed opportunities in the first half :(

Bread

Banned
I would root for Germany now but gata, like he usually does, has stolen my team and player (ozil)

Stop copying me, small child.

Top Bottom