• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

JABEE

Gata failed the Counting class he took at the Christian Learning Center he attends every Sunday. He doesn't know how to count to 24!

Sanjuro

Real talk.

Cape Cod potato chips are the real fucking deal. I just got their new waffle cut sea salt ones.

Beer and chips night.

rando14

Gata there is no need to be so aggressive, we are all friends here

Goddamn bros. I'm so pumped to be back in the Mile High, been a long time coming.

Is this some sort of smoking weed euphemism man!! I'm not really hep to the jive :(

Have fun!!

BigAT

It would be an amazing social experiment for Philly to see the 76ers win five straight titles, and have the rest of the teams all miss the playoffs each year.

You could do it right now by going into Philly and telling them the Sixers have won the last 5 championships.

Sanjuro

You could do it right now by going into Philly and telling them the Sixers have won the last 5 championships.

I'll do it! Except I'll only ask him,

ibj48MyaKiNCIN.gif

Godslay

Banned
Gata there is no need to be so aggressive, we are all friends here

Is this some sort of smoking weed euphemism man!! I'm not really hep to the jive :(

Have fun!!

:jnc

There might be something to that. I just got really lucky in that I scored 2 seats for $200 that are usually much, much more.

eznark

Banned
So edgy! You're losing your bite with age, my friend.

That was legitimate surprise, but I meant to specify xbox. I assume all those people were still clinging to the last gasps of Titanfall. Guess that titan already fell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1385245953898.png

Bread

Banned
That was legitimate surprise, but I meant to specify xbox. I assume all those people were still clinging to the last gasps of Titanfall. Guess that titan already fell
Titanfall was sweet but there was nothing to keep me playing. BF4 is incredible on the xb1, they finally turned it into the game it should have been.

Top Bottom