• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MechDX

Couple Texans bloggers are commenting about TJ Yates looked really good today. Throwing with purpose, accurate and in command.

He said during the off season he took offense that no one was even considering him for QB in the media. Gave us our first ever playoffs and playoff win. Kind of root for the kid.

Do you mean champions, or champions*?

In any case, Seattle isn't gonna repeat. Fate will conspire against them the way it does to all defending champs.

why did fate let a team of cheaters win in the first place? why does god hate me? has my years of questioning her existence made her so vengeful!?

My apologies, I should've clarified.

Last team to repeat as champions without being dirty fucking cheaters and benefiting from a league-wide conspiracy, co-signed by the crooked commissioner of the league himself.

That's what I meant
Well it could be the Broncos, except they benefited from a league wide conspiracy to let them illegal chop block every play.

Or the Cowboys, with their rampant drug use and obvious thuggery.

So I guess it's the Montana Niners.

I really wanted to stretch this all the way to the Lombardi Packers, but Walsh/Montana/Rice/Lott is too much to hate on.

That's Kas levels of delusion.

No it isn't.

The Lions can't even make the playoffs and Kas think they can win it all. The Seahawks have proven they can win it all, and I think they can do it again.

Completely different BRO.

Realistically who is going to win the SB this upcoming year?

Seattle? Denver? New England? San Fran? New Orleans? Green Bay? I mean you really only have a handful of options. So for me to pick one of them isn't delusional. Is it optimistic? Yes of course it is, but it's far from delusional.

Not only will the Packers win one super bowl this year, they will beat the Broncos by so many points that they will retroactively be awarded a victory in SB32 as well.

FMT you're so fired up man, is it because there was no Game of thrones this week? Cause that's why I'm mad, this is bulldick!! :mad:

i'm going through football withdrawal and i just want to fight with words!

now regarding no game of thrones, no silicon valley and no last week tonight on hbo this week did really put my balls in a bind. i nerd raged for about an hour on saturday afternoon when i found out there would be no new episodes sunday night!

but then on saturday night i had a dream where i was watching a video of the 5 hottest chicks from game of thrones (the dragon girl, the girl with the joker smile, the jewish girl who was hooking up with rob stark, the red head demon lady and... fuck it that big beastly lady) just dyking it out and i was jerking off the whole time. it was the best dream of the year

Konka

Banned
No it isn't.

The Lions can't even make the playoffs and Kas think they can win it all. The Seahawks have proven they can win it all, and I think they can do it again.

Seattle? Denver? New England? San Fran? New Orleans? Green Bay? I mean you really only have a handful of options. So for me to pick one of them isn't delusional. Is it optimistic? Yes of course it is, but it's far from delusional.

Come on, that's not the way the NFL works and you know it. Sure this past year two favorites made it but the Giants and Packers weren't favorites in their recent wins and the Ravens certainly weren't. Same can be said of the Steelers in 2008.

No it isn't.

Ahem...
Yrsosxd.jpg

Bread

Banned

now regarding no game of thrones, no silicon valley and no last week tonight on hbo this week did really put my balls in a bind. i nerd raged for about an hour on saturday afternoon when i found out there would be no new episodes sunday night!

but then on saturday night i had a dream where i was watching a video of the 5 hottest chicks from game of thrones (the dragon girl, the girl with the joker smile, the jewish girl who was hooking up with rob stark, the red head demon lady and... fuck it that big beastly lady) just dyking it out and i was jerking off the whole time. it was the best dream of the year
Damn that's gotta be top 5 dreams of all time

Who are whose ass?

Godslay

Banned
Not only will the Packers win one super bowl this year, they will beat the Broncos by so many points that they will retroactively be awarded a victory in SB32 as well.

Only to be rewarded back to the Broncos after Goodell finds pictures of Gilbert Brown cosplaying as Jabba the Hut, with Favre as his Princess Laia, and Holgren as Salacious B. Crumb.

Talon

Needs more poop.

Eleuin

OHErZ.png
OHErZ.png
OHErZ.png

Vyroxis

Banned
No it isn't.

Thinking that the Seahawks can win three in a row is pretty delusional. Going to back to back bowls, maybe. Winning them? Long shot. Three in a row? Keep dreaming man.

As for me, I think it will be either the 49ers or Denver. Although leaning 49ers, since Elway cursed that team by banishing our Lord Tebow.

Thinking that the Seahawks can win three in a row is pretty delusional. Going to back to back bowls, maybe. Winning them? Long shot. Three in a row? Keep dreaming man.

As for me, I think it will be either the 49ers or Denver. Although leaning 49ers, since Elway cursed that team by banishing our Lord Tebow.

picard.jpg

Threepeat was a joke you dim wit!

We talking about the repeat!!!

Godslay

Banned

We've paid for our sins by losing in glorious fashion. Hopefully the Heavenly Father will see that we are worthy of redemption.

mile-high-stadium_zps09108920.jpg

bionic77

Weak for a wet dream for a dude in his 30s.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but I find it interesting that there haven't been any articles written about how Stafford is taking the new QB stuff that has been introduced in Detroit, specifically the footwork drills, new QB coach, Caldwell, etc. We've seen plenty of (positive) stories about the defense and how various players seem to have improved, but no word on Stafford.

It's no doubt too early to expect some drastic change, but I'm curious how he is reacting to people who are telling him "your footwork and habits are broken, let us fix them."

Top Bottom