• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Vyroxis

Banned
We've paid for our sins by losing in glorious fashion. Hopefully the Heavenly Father will see that we are worthy of redemption.

This is true, your sacrificed all forms of dignity and self respect by getting steamrolled in a historic fashion. Perhaps that was your penance for your sins. Only one way to find out, sadly.

brentech

I'm probably reading too much into this, but I find it interesting that there haven't been any articles written about how Stafford is taking the new QB stuff that has been introduced in Detroit, specifically the footwork drills, new QB coach, Caldwell, etc. We've seen plenty of (positive) stories about the defense and how various players seem to have improved, but no word on Stafford.

It's no doubt too early to expect some drastic change, but I'm curious how he is reacting to people who are telling him "your footwork and habits are broken, let us fix them."
What's to improve. He's the Mary Poppins of QBs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not only will the Packers win one super bowl this year, they will beat the Broncos by so many points that they will retroactively be awarded a victory in SB32 as well.

I'm okay with this.

And in a way it'd be like we're beating that arrogant chocha John Elway.

Narag

@AdamSchefter
Cowboys LB Sean Lee has been told that he has a torn ACL and is expected to miss the entire season, per @Edwerderespn.

manfestival

welp my little nephew whom is less than two weeks old is in the hospital right now for not gaining any weight since birth. I would be lying if I said that I was not nervous

You guys should listen to Chris. He is a smart man.

Thanks Darkest, these heathens will see the light.

#Restore the Eek 2014

welp my little nephew whom is less than two weeks old is in the hospital right now for not gaining any weight since birth. I would be lying if I said that I was not nervous

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that :( I Hope the little guy pull through, we are here for you

MRSA

Banned
Damn there's nothing worse than minicamp injuries. Please BOB bless Pats North with an injury free year.

bernard-pollard.png

Godslay

Banned
This is true, your sacrificed all forms of dignity and self respect by getting steamrolled in a historic fashion. Perhaps that was your penance for your sins. Only one way to find out, sadly.

Wasn't the first time. If there is a next time though, I will expect defeat and hope for victory.

11 goals scored? Super lol ice soccer

=(

Hope the little guy is OK.

Okc stomping all over the Spurs. Oh my.

It's strange. The Spurs normally destroy everybody, but just don't match up well with the Thunder at full strength. They haven't since 2012.

Heat should be pleased because

A) A long series in the West means more rest for them.

B) They match up more better against the Thunder than the Spurs. If the Thunder get out of the West, I'd pick the Heat to win that Finals

Spinluck

Entered your mom into your contacts?

Close, it was actually a classmate. Her and I were assigned together for a project last week, and I had forgotten to get her number lol.

We have to watch the Bruce Willis movie known as Unbreakable (never scene it) and do some joint analysis and deconstruct on it or something. Idk, my teacher is a hippie. I am going to propose the idea of watching it at my place so I can cook her dinner and make my move.

Close, it was actually a classmate. Her and I were assigned together for a project last week, and I had forgotten to get her number lol.

We have to watch the Bruce Willis movie known as Unbreakable (never scene it) and do some joint analysis and deconstruct on it or something. Idk, my teacher is a hippie. I am going to propose the idea of watching it at my place so I can cook her dinner and make my move.

Nothing seals the deal like a KetchupRice Casserole!

rando14

We have to watch the Bruce Willis movie known as Unbreakable (never scene it) and do some joint analysis and deconstruct on it or something. Idk, my teacher is a hippie. I am going to propose the idea of watching it at my place
so I can cook her dinner and make my move.

NO NO NO NO BAD MOVE RETREAT RETREAT

Konka

Banned

IMG_1646.jpg

Narag

Surprised you haven't since you seem to like superhero shit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm probably reading too much into this, but I find it interesting that there haven't been any articles written about how Stafford is taking the new QB stuff that has been introduced in Detroit, specifically the footwork drills, new QB coach, Caldwell, etc. We've seen plenty of (positive) stories about the defense and how various players seem to have improved, but no word on Stafford.

It's no doubt too early to expect some drastic change, but I'm curious how he is reacting to people who are telling him "your footwork and habits are broken, let us fix them."

I noticed this as well and take it as a good sign. Stafford is going about business and being the leader he has since he was drafted. There haven't been any bad articles about him screwing up in OTAs or being a bad teammate.

Stafford usually doesn't have many articles written on him for whatever reason, despite breaking numerous records before the age of 25. Stafford prefers to lay low under the radar.

The coaching staff is no doubt pleased with Stafford and he will be our starting QB for a long time. I think this is an issue of Joe Lombardi and Caldwell not telegraphing how our offense will be ran.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Top Bottom