• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Syrinx

All I read in here is how he has bad knees and should be traded for maximum draft picks to bolster the Suh-anchored defense!

Incorrect, he claimed they should trade Megatron and get a bunch of draft picks to draft more wide receivers.

1325448767275_zps4c6201a4.gif

Finally sinking in. Dude sold out on the pass the last couple years but I'll miss him.

I noticed this as well and take it as a good sign. Stafford is going about business and being the leader he has since he was drafted. There haven't been any bad articles about him screwing up in OTAs or being a bad teammate.

Stafford usually doesn't have many articles written on him for whatever reason, despite breaking numerous records before the age of 25. Stafford prefers to lay low under the radar.

The coaching staff is no doubt pleased with Stafford and he will be our starting QB for a long time. I think this is an issue of Joe Lombardi and Caldwell not telegraphing how our offense will be ran.

Restore the Roar 2014.

has he won a playoff game yet? surely 1 of his 2 wins against teams over .500 came in a playoff game.... surely!

Close, it was actually a classmate. Her and I were assigned together for a project last week, and I had forgotten to get her number lol.

We have to watch the Bruce Willis movie known as Unbreakable (never scene it) and do some joint analysis and deconstruct on it or something. Idk, my teacher is a hippie. I am going to propose the idea of watching it at my place so I can cook her dinner and make my move.

wow you are lucky. i wish i could see unbreakable again for the first time. incredible movie

M night shamylan was the shit, shame he went so far down hill
after the village
I've never been more pissed off at a movie in the theater than the Village. Thinking about that piece of shit makes my blood boil.

Seriously bummed about the Lee news. I guess the homer in me thought the Cowboys could contend. Looks like I'm rooting for the Browns this year.

A new hobby I've taken up is commenting on photos of people on facebook posing with animals and calling whatever it is by a totally wrong name.

Someone posts a picture of a peacock, I say, "Whats wrong with that chicken?".

rando14

I find Rando's lack of faith disturbing.

This is a win win situation. She either says yes or I get an A, I don't see how I can lose.

Either way, I'm looking forward to it, just ordered it online for $6.

I'm sorry man, I shoulda had your back!! What are you gonna make??

Bread

Banned
I've never been more pissed off at a movie in the theater than the Village. Thinking about that piece of shit makes my blood boil.
That movie was amazing, it's a shame a small part of the movie soured you on the whole thing. (I assume the twist is what made you hate it)

I find Rando's lack of faith disturbing.

This is a win win situation. She either says yes or I get an A, I don't see how I can lose.

Either way, I'm looking forward to it, just ordered it online for $6.
Go for something simple yet elegant. For example, wildberry pop-tarts.

Oh I like that one too, I'll have to consult with the only other resident dolphin fan though, darkest...thoughts?
Sure, what could go wrong?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Order a Pizza, Spin.

He'll order the wrong pizza like something with pineapple on it. Or he'll get it from CiCis. Or both!

I wouldn't trust him to get Chinese takeout from the good place either or he'll order something with heavy garlic.

What he needs is something truly idiot proof and shockingly consistent. My advice is either the breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express (those who travel know what I'm talking about) or McDonalds. Go all out and let her order anything on the menu and not just the dollar menu though. If she wants extra cheese you just go with it, dating is expensive.

He'll order the wrong pizza like something with pineapple on it. Or he'll get it from CiCis. Or both!

I wouldn't trust him to get Chinese takeout from the good place either or he'll order something with heavy garlic.

What he needs is something truly idiot proof and shockingly consistent. My advice is either the breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express (those who travel know what I'm talking about) or McDonalds. Go all out and let her order anything on the menu and not just the dollar menu though. If she wants extra cheese you just go with it, dating is expensive.

:jnc

This made me laugh way too hard for some reason.

cdyhybrid

Just order a pepperoni pizza. It's very difficult to screw that up.

Spinluck

Spin prepares a romantic, gourmet dinner for his lady friend:

ibtLnw0Cz1nZV.gif

:jnc

I'm sorry wienke, we are boys, but you should know I would never deface a pizza like that. It has been over a year since I've had an actual woman to spend money on, and it has honestly been a good year since I hate spending money. I'm not like gata who blows entire paychecks on strippers, shared prostitutes, and Jags season tickets; I'm a saver. Anyway, if all fails I will probably order a pizza. I'm not sure if Venezuelan women are high maintenance, but it shouldn't matter because no one is above good ole' pizza.

I just saw a little dude running whilst holding up a puppy that was peeing and barking.

It's 7:30 in the morning and I don't think the day is getting any better.

Spinluck

Just don't date at all, Spin. All it does is cost money and valuable time which you can otherwise spend playing video games.

This is pretty much true. But if you got paired with a girl that was attractive, smart, flirtatious, and you seemed to hit it off pretty well with her. I am sure you'd leave the church of Gronk for chance at that ass.

cdyhybrid

For those already looking ahead to the 2015 draft:

Daniel Jeremiah @MoveTheSticks · 14m
Watched a cut-up of Mariota's 31 TD's. Only 6 were behind LOS (bubbles, smokes, shovel). Gets to #2 or #3 a lot more than I anticipated

Top Bottom