• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Yes. The one in black. That's it.

How long has your avatar been upside down?

I'm just saying that there are some types of women that I don't really want to give a belly rub.

You spelled "rocks" weird but that's okay. We're accepting of people here who can't spell.

Since week 8 when we lost to the pats.

Greg

jean-theatre.jpg
I need this in my life

The high-res killed that pic of the cheerleaders to me. Only the redhead gets to read me a bed-time story.

Who am I kidding? Dat Ass bruh, DAT ASS!!!

Just got back from X-Men. Enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a bit messy thanks to the time travel elements but it gets a whole lot right. The proper sequel X-2 deserved and a nice follow-up to First Class. Bring on
Apocalypse

ShaneB

Why do I even bother to keep playing in my Madden league. It's an endless cycle. I suck, and I'm a sore loser, and losing ruins my day, and I don't really care to get any better. God dammit.

iRnf8RVl3S2QS.gif

cajunator

Banned
So tonight is a Friday going into a holiday weekend and we have 16 driver rolling on a night we need all of 25. Aint even mad. Just going to do what I can do.

cajunator

Banned
In fact, fuck stress. Im not even going to stress because it doesnt make things work better. Im just chillllllll.

how yall doing tonight?

KaYotiX

Banned
Why do I even bother to keep playing in my Madden league. It's an endless cycle. I suck, and I'm a sore loser, and losing ruins my day, and I don't really care to get any better. God dammit.

Main reason I only play against CPU with good sliders, I dont mind losing to the computer lol

KaYotiX

Banned
In fact, fuck stress. Im not even going to stress because it doesnt make things work better. Im just chillllllll.

how yall doing tonight?

Chilling in a suite in bryan/college station waiting on my train to take back to San Antonio. Working all weekend..... All good because damn this hotel is amazing. Lol!

Tell me about it, I went 16-0 in my Madden league with the lowest rated roster in the league (Not even a fantasy draft can help the Raiders) only to get bumped out of the playoffs by a guy in my division because for some reason it's impossible to contain outside runs. Fuck this game.

ShaneB

Main reason I only play against CPU with good sliders, I dont mind losing to the computer lol

Yeah, that's what I did before finding out there was a big community for league Madden 08 PC. I was more content.

Tell me about it, I went 16-0 in my Madden league with the lowest rated roster in the league (Not even a fantasy draft can help the Raiders) only to get bumped out of the playoffs by a guy in my division because for some reason it's impossible to contain outside runs. Fuck this game.

It's a reminder of why I pretty much stopped playing competitive games ages ago, the wins are nice and I'm sure I'll blow it all off and want to play again tomorrow, but the ups and downs just drive me crazy.

It's a reminder of why I pretty much stopped playing competitive games ages ago, the wins are nice and I'm sure I'll blow it all off and want to play again tomorrow, but the ups and downs just drive me crazy.

To make matters even worse, I am 99% certain my brother will win the Super Bowl now by cheesing that outside run bullshit (He rushes for like 350 yds a game ffs) and he will be impossible to live with.

I need some sliders to sort this crap out, half tempted to just completely fuck with the sliders for the Super Bowl to make all offence impossible so I can sit back and have a good laugh when the game lasts for 3 hours.

Konka

Banned
What I found really impressive with Godzilla was it never dragged. The pacing was right on point and it never overstayed its welcome.

What I found really impressive with Godzilla was it never dragged. The pacing was right on point and it never overstayed its welcome.

Yeah, with the exception of a couple of Watanabe moments there isn't a single scene that doesn't do something to move the story along.

ShaneB

To make matters even worse, I am 99% certain my brother will win the Super Bowl now by cheesing that outside run bullshit (He rushes for like 350 yds a game ffs) and he will be impossible to live with.

I need some sliders to sort this crap out, half tempted to just completely fuck with the sliders for the Super Bowl to make all offence impossible so I can sit back and have a good laugh when the game lasts for 3 hours.

Whereas the problem in my league is any lack of parity. The good players are really really, really , REALLY fricking good. lol

Apparently there's a "secret sauce" setting in Watch Dogs for PC that makes it look like this:

Reports of a downgrade were highly exaggerated? The specs on the people's rigs getting those kinds of shots make wimpy gfx cards cry though.

Spinluck

It's 2014, son. We want dem pixels

ravens4.jpg

Hmm, I think I have a women in yoga pants fetish.

I mean, as long as she doesn't look like a sack of potatoes.

There are girls who walk on campus with those damn things on, I almost always walk into someone or something while looking.

Top Bottom