• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
Hmm, I think I have a women in yoga pants fetish.

I mean, as long as she doesn't look like a sack of potatoes.

There are girls who walk on campus with those damn things on, I almost always walk into someone or something while looking.

Speaking of potatoes, what's on the menu tonight chef?

Bread

Banned
Hmm, I think I have a women in yoga pants fetish.

I mean, as long as she doesn't look like a sack of potatoes.

There are girls who walk on campus with those damn things on, I almost always walk into someone or something while looking.
Join the club, brah. Yoga pants are a gift from BOB.

Konka

Banned
Yoga pants make just about all females better looking for me

Join the club, brah. Yoga pants are a gift from BOB.

amanda_belichick-mug2013-release.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Is cajun drunk?

Squee finally got to him. Damn near like Mad Hatter's disease. See that TJ Ward had a warrant out. Par for the course during the offseason. Only 60 days to training camp, can't come soon enough. I also see that Sherman is going to win the Madden cover, good luck to him.

rando14

Squee finally got to him. Damn near like Mad Hatter's disease. See that TJ Ward had a warrant out. Par for the course during the offseason. Only 60 days to training camp, can't come soon enough. I also see that Sherman is going to win the Madden cover, good luck to him.

I thought we were boys Slay, how could you say this!! :(

Godslay

Banned
I thought we were boys Slay, how could you say this!! :(

He's gonna need it. I try not to believe in curses, but I feel that getting spanked in the Superbowl was the fulfillment of the Tebow trade. Should be smooth sailing from here on out. Fingers crossed.

Greetings fellow Super Bowl loser!

Better to love and lost, than to never loved at all. We were still better than 30 other teams.

Well it's good to see you, wish you would be around more often for the off-season shenanigans!

Yeah, I'll be around. Just trying to limit my time till the season kicks off.

Konka

Banned
We just need to get Dirtbag back, he and Canjun would make great friends....................................

That's pretty awesome. It doesn't make up for the lack of a playing career but if that money gets used wisely, he could live comfortably.

I just wonder what the condition is. Hole in his heart? That can be fixed with Surgery. Perhaps the stress of football would be too much regardless. Sucks.

I had Panda Express, it was really delicious. Brown fried rice, orange chicken w/bacon, and grilled teriyaki chicken.

Tomorrow I might try to make some pasta! Because once the that Domino's deal takes off, I'm taking full advantage of it and pigging out.

bro, BRO.
Orange chicken with Bacon? In my heart I just feel this shouldn't be done -_•

Top Bottom