• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Pepiope

Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Eric Ebron
Golden Tate
Brandon Pettigrew
Reggie Bush
Jouiqe Bell
Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Kyle Van Noy
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay
The youngest, and one of the best, offensive lines in the league. Almost everyone under the age of 29.

Fuck around, and we might drop 50 points on you. Can't wait to watch this team in action with a New Orleans style offense. This is going to be a fun team to watch.

Keep sleeping on the Lions, and Stafford, NFL fans. It's only to our advantedge.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Restore the Roar 2014.
Don't the lions need to restructure a few contracts just to sign Ebron?

They need to worry about fielding an actual team.

Bowser

FEiAwtb.png

CXkrJgP.gif

ShaneB

actually, I go back to work tomorrow night. I forget how many days but its probably like 10.

I'm staying positive, at least if I work tomorrow I'll get out of the house and go to the gym. Looks to be a lovely day tomorrow as well, so just want to get out period and maybe just go for a long drive.

Looks like some team members are already working on stuff that is meant to be done tomorrow, so maybe it'll all work out.

Have any more sisters? We can become family.
An older one but she got married last year.

Congrats!!!

congrats!

that'll be awesome having your kids grow up together
Thanks, bros! Yeah it is cool that they will be around the same age. She's having a boy so I will do my best to make sure he likes good video games and non-evil football teams. Hopefully Tannehill will have a few SB rings by the time he's old enough to jump on a bandwagon.

cajunator

Banned
I'm staying positive, at least if I work tomorrow I'll get out of the house and go to the gym. Looks to be a lovely day tomorrow as well, so just want to get out period and maybe just go for a long drive.

Looks like some team members are already working on stuff that is meant to be done tomorrow, so maybe it'll all work out.

Man dont worry too much about it. I go through 84-96 hour work weeks sometimes like its nothing. You can deal with an extra day.

That got us one super bowl. It also required a workable defense that got to the QB a lot and a decent secondary. Offense might put up 50 but look out if your defense gives up 52.
Btw the offense is looking like shit in OTAs and can't score on the defense. Obviously they're still learning but this offense is supposed to be very fluid, lots of options, multiple decisions etc...can Stafford handle it? I don't know.

We'll be a blueprint for how not to build an NFL team. Can't sign Ebron because Suh wants a billion dollars to get three tackles a game. Secondary should be better than last year but not by much if we can't get to the QB.

Wasting Megatron's prime is a sin and we're about to commit it. 8 wins gentlemen, just watch.

Top Bottom