• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Spinluck

I got a WiiU!

You probably play your Dreamcast more.

Shut up you Floridian

I try to be nothing but nice to you, and this is what I get.

Yeah, I'm going to get it for Smash, but should I get it tomorrow?

Do I have to play Mario Kart with that monstrosity of a controller or a fucking Wiimote? Do I have any real controller options?

Yes, there are like 4 different controller options I think lol.

Have you held the Wii U gamepad before? It ain't that bad. You don't need Wussle sized hands to use it.

cdyhybrid

Have you held the Wii U gamepad before? It ain't that bad. You don't need Wussle sized hands to use it.

I have not. Can I just get Gamecube controllers and use them again when Smash comes out?

Bread

Banned
What kind of classes? I got an 8,3/10 on my Intermediate Accounting midterm last week.

I would love to visit, I just need some more money.
Managerial finance and cost accounting...both pretty boring. Next year we'll have money to make a great pats meet up!

You insult me by comparing me to Gata, I only want to be friends with you spin!

MechDX

I should play my DC more. Still have shrink wrapped games for it. :(

CYD. I use this on my WiiU:

$(KGrHqRHJFMFGNivuoj(BRp-K+7k6g~~60_35.JPG

Pretty nice

Managerial finance and cost accounting...both pretty boring. Next year we'll have money to make a great pats meet up!

You insult me by comparing me to Gata, I only want to be friends with you spin!

I also had finance this year. Next year I have Alternative investments, Finance 2 and stuff like that.

I also have cost accounting. Absorption costing, direct costing, overhead costs. Living the dream, man.

cdyhybrid

I should play my DC more. Still have shrink wrapped games for it. :(

CYD. I use this on my WiiU:

$(KGrHqRHJFMFGNivuoj(BRp-K+7k6g~~60_35.JPG

Pretty nice

That doesn't look bad at all.

I'll have to buy 4 controllers though. Only reason I'd be getting one is for multiplayer at a friend's house.

Oh, these are like 20 bucks on Amazon. Not bad at all.

Bread

Banned
When we finish our degrees we will have to create a nfl gaf partnership and rule the world

But you'll have to move to America, so I hope you're ready for it.

Spinluck

I have not. Can I just get Gamecube controllers and use them again when Smash comes out?

I'm not sure, I hope they become an official controller option again if they're going this far to release a peripheral for it. But hot damn are the pro controllers good. The one Mech posted looks good too. They're a bit on the costly side at $50,(like all these controllers lol).

When we finish our degrees we will have to create a nfl gaf partnership and rule the world

But you'll have to move to America, so I hope you're ready for it.

I think I already have a deal in place with Jabee, NFL-GAF gonna take over the world man.

How much more years do you have left to go?

Jabee is just going to fuck you over, he hates us Patriots.

I'll be done this winter, not sure where I'll be after I graduate

I still have 1 more year of my Bachelor after this year and gonna do my Master right afterwards. So 2 more years for me if all goes well.

JABEE

Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Eric Ebron
Golden Tate
Brandon Pettigrew
Reggie Bush
Jouiqe Bell
Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Kyle Van Noy
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay
The youngest, and one of the best, offensive lines in the league. Almost everyone under the age of 29.

Fuck around, and we might drop 50 points on you. Can't wait to watch this team in action with a New Orleans style offense. This is going to be a fun team to watch.

Keep sleeping on the Lions, and Stafford, NFL fans. It's only to our advantedge.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Restore the Roar 2014.

I'm proud to have invented the :kas response.

This moment justifies it.

cdyhybrid

Strongly considering picking up the MK8 Wii U bundle and 3 of those controllers Mech linked. Do they sell them at Gamestop or Walmart or anything?

Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Eric Ebron
Golden Tate
Brandon Pettigrew
Reggie Bush
Jouiqe Bell
Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Kyle Van Noy
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay
The youngest, and one of the best, offensive lines in the league. Almost everyone under the age of 29.

Fuck around, and we might drop 50 points on you. Can't wait to watch this team in action with a New Orleans style offense. This is going to be a fun team to watch.

Keep sleeping on the Lions, and Stafford, NFL fans. It's only to our advantedge.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Restore the Roar 2014.

lfRQFKi.gif

JABEE

I still have 1 more year of my Bachelor after this year and gonna do my Master right afterwards. So 2 more years for me if all goes well.

Dutch, we're bros. Don't let Bread tell you these lies. I hate the Patriots, not good folks like you. It's not your fault that the Patriots are run by criminals.

Anyone know if Spike will have more than Microsoft's and EA's press conferences on TV? My internet connection is crap and it was annoying watching Ubisoft's and Sony's in shitty quality last year.

cajunator

Banned
I want to taste dragonfruit.

Dragonfruit is actually really bland. Like a watermelon without the sweetness. Its not worth trying unless you can get some free or cheap. I was highly disappointed by it because the fruit looks alien.

Lychee is awesome. As for Durain I haven't tried. Smell scares me.

Not a big fan. But every once in a while it's okay.

I love the taste of durian because its very onionlike. I loooove onions. I also like the msell, which is pungent but still fruitlike. It doesnt smell like socks or garbage. It smells like a very strong fruit.

MRSA

Banned
You're not supposed to eat durian; its like a 20lb fruit with spikes all over it hanging from a tree 15 feet feet up. Gata and Coldplay need to walk under one, Darwin wills it.

Top Bottom