• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MechDX

Bo2vZ4VIQAAliO9.jpg:large

Ebron and Clooney at the NFL rookie premiere.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Eric Ebron
Golden Tate
Brandon Pettigrew
Reggie Bush
Jouiqe Bell
Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Kyle Van Noy
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay
The youngest, and one of the best, offensive lines in the league. Almost everyone under the age of 29.

Fuck around, and we might drop 50 points on you. Can't wait to watch this team in action with a New Orleans style offense. This is going to be a fun team to watch.

Keep sleeping on the Lions, and Stafford, NFL fans. It's only to our advantedge.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Restore the Roar 2014.

cajunator

Banned
Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Eric Ebron
Golden Tate
Brandon Pettigrew
Reggie Bush
Jouiqe Bell
Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Kyle Van Noy
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay
The youngest, and one of the best, offensive lines in the league. Almost everyone under the age of 29.

Fuck around, and we might drop 50 points on you. Can't wait to watch this team in action with a New Orleans style offense. This is going to be a fun team to watch.

Keep sleeping on the Lions, and Stafford, NFL fans. It's only to our advantedge.

Restore the Roar 2014.

That got us one super bowl. It also required a workable defense that got to the QB a lot and a decent secondary. Offense might put up 50 but look out if your defense gives up 52.

Greg

Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Eric Ebron
Golden Tate
Brandon Pettigrew
Reggie Bush
Jouiqe Bell
Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Kyle Van Noy
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay

Restore the Roar 2014.
under the age of 29 with a quarterback over the bmi of 30

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nothing like a slap in the face of batshit insane from kas to wake everyone up

We will continue to talk shit for these next 99 days.

However when the season starts I am confident we can go toe to toe, and whoop the shit out of any team in the league. Not a goddamn doubt in my mind.

Enjoy TJ Yates bottom barrel AFC scrub. NFC is where the big boys play.

Restore the Roar 2014.

MechDX

However when the season starts I am confident we can go toe to toe, and whoop the shit out of any team in the league. Not a goddamn doubt in my mind.

Restore the Roar 2014.

99 days you say?

I got you 99 right here biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

wattstaff.gif

cajunator

Banned

Restore the Roar 2014.

Relax. Yall will be competitive.
Also your avatar is a cutie you have great taste in avatars hehee.

Spinluck

I will cry manly tears of joy is The Last Guardian is at E3. Still remember my reaction when an old trailer of it leaked a few weeks before E3 2009.

Bro go in expecting nothing!

That way if they show nothing you won't feel anything because you expected, and if they do show something the megatons will have you legit shook.

cajunator

Banned
I will cry manly tears of joy is The Last Guardian is at E3. Still remember my reaction when an old trailer of it leaked a few weeks before E3 2009.

Hehee. I will squee so loud if it happens! and BGE2. What the fuck is up with that one? I need it. Instead we keep getting stupid action games and shooters that play the same.

Yes pls relax lol.
No more Brown Water 2014, we coming.

I sincerely want yall to surprise the league.

It comes out today heathen lol.

So far only Red, and Batman are getting it. I want to make sure I have all of NFL GAF on my friend list before I venture to having side to look for fools to race.

then yes Ill go to gamestop or wherever and buy it today. I wanted it. Im tired of preordering shit though unless its limited print.

cajunator

Banned
I promised myself that I wouldn't get excited for a possible The Last Guardian announcement this year. They've hurt me too many times before.

I dont even get excited at game announcements anymore. 90% of the time it is a disappointment. Possibly 95%. Not even worth caring about until after E3 when all the news is out and I can freely browse information without stupid hype everywhere.

I am doing well, I'm taking a couple of classes and working on the off nights. Not a fun summer. Come visit your Boston brethren soon please

What kind of classes? I got an 8,3/10 on my Intermediate Accounting midterm last week.

I would love to visit, I just need some more money.

Top Bottom