• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

I haven't played it ethier yet, rumor is that it's coming out next month. I kinda believe the rumor. ..... Well I hope it's true

I saw 20th of June, which would be perfect for me. Hope it happens, I also haven't played it since my PS3 died around the time it came out, so I'm hyped.

Unrelated questions:
1. Who would buy GTA V again for the next gen consoles for the full price? I actually miss playing that game, but I kinda don't want to fire up the Xbox again. I would pay 60 bucks on day 1 for a next-gen version.

2. I met this really, really, really hot girl at a clothing store. But how does one pick up a girl at a clothing store.

Hey BLarry so what song you end up using for your softball league?

I'm gonna wait for price drop on PS4 & just download UltraSF4. That'll spend most of my time

rando14

I saw 20th of June, which would be perfect for me. Hope it happens, I also haven't played it since my PS3 died around the time it came out, so I'm hyped.

Unrelated questions:
1. Who would buy GTA V again for the next gen consoles for the full price? I actually miss playing that game, but I kinda don't want to fire up the Xbox again. I would pay 60 bucks on day 1 for a next-gen version.

2. I met this really, really, really hot girl at a clothing store. But how does one pick up a girl at a clothing store.

Break the ice with something simple like "Which shirt do you think looks better?" Then you keep the conversation going, yadda yadda yadda, alimony payments

Break the ice with something simple like "Which shirt do you think looks better?" Then you keep the conversation going, yadda yadda yadda, alimony payments

There was a point where she was fixing my belt and helping me with my tie (I can fix my own tie, but she offered, who am I to refuse). The belt thing was a pretty obvious move to het close to my penis, I'm sure of it.

But in all seriousness, she's just out to sell stuff and she probably gets hit on a million times a day since she sells suits. It would probably just result in me emptying my bank account in the store instead of on alimony payments.

Coke is terrible and gross.

Coke is great, delicious, addicting and terrible for you. I try to limit drinking it as much as possible, but sometimes I just need it man.

rando14

There was a point where she was fixing my belt and helping me with my tie (I can fix my own tie, but she offered, who am I to refuse). The belt thing was a pretty obvious move to het close to my penis, I'm sure of it.

But in all seriousness, she's just out to sell stuff and she probably gets hit on a million times a day since she sells suits. It would probably just result in me emptying my bank account in the store instead of on alimony payments.

Yeah I hear you man, it's tough gauging chicks who are salespeople, obviously they want your sweet sweet green but it's tough to say if they want your sweet sweet peen!!

I miss college in that regard, approaching chicks in class or dorm was easy as dong, PLUS they were my age so we could do age appropriate activities!!
Like play ping pong

Last of Us was pretty good but I wasn't blown away by it or anything. Gameplay was solid, it looked incredible though and they made Ellie likeable enough to keep me playing until the end. I can totally understand why people love it but I think the disconnect between the gameplay and the story was a bit too much for me to get past.

I'd put it on a par with Spec Ops: The Line, another game I enjoyed playing more for the story than any joy I derived from the gameplay itself.

Coke >>>> Pepsi

Bowser

Soda in general is trash. Only good for mixing with alcohol.

Not even.

knob_creek.png

On the rocks brehs.

edit: I would also accept:

woodford_reserve.jpg

I can count the number of times I've had Coke in my life on one hand.

Coke>Pepsi

Everybody that's pro-Pepsi probably hates Tebow and thinks Hitler made some valid points.

Soda in general is trash. Only good for mixing with alcohol.

Red Bull-Vodka is the devils drink and Bacardi-cola makes me sick just thinking about it (since Wednesday last week).

I like to just stick to beer.

Gata trying to teach folks in here.

You ain't really been in the skruggle until you had to whore yourself out on the skreet for money.

I never got American sweet tea. Who the fuck throws a couple of lbs of sugar in his tea.

To be fair, that's Southern Sweet Tea™.

The Yankees use considerably less sugar in their "sweet tea".

Top Bottom