• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

JABEE

one of the best games of the generation. you have the typical neogaf nerd that goes on about how its too cinematic and etc etc. but the game was fucking awesome. story was entertaining and i loved the tension in the gameplay. i will gladly pay $60 again for it on ps4

Yeah, Last of Us is one of my favorite games of last gen. I'm getting the PS4 remaster to play the extra DLC story for the first time.

Bowser

To be fair, that's Southern Sweet Tea™.

The Yankees use considerably less sugar in their "sweet tea".

The Yankees don't use sugar period. It's pretty insane. After 4 years in NYC, I think I've actually shifted to preferring unsweetened icea tea (which was alien as fuck to me when I first moved up here).

Although you best belee I hit it up that Bojangles/McAlister's/Chik-fil-a sweet tea when I'm home.

Syrinx

I like some sweetness to my iced tea, though some places go way over the top with it. On the rare occasion that I drink hot tea, I'm fairly conservative with the sugar.

Konka

Banned
I could maybe, possibly move to Canada, but outside of that, it's tough imaging myself living outside of NA.

Unless I get super villain rich, then I'm living in the French countryside.

I was approved for $54,000 in student loans...I won't be taking out that much but I could an just go crazy and like buy a boat or something.

ShaneB

I'm sure your government will give you a loan to go to Europe too.

Much like buckethead said, I have a hard time seeing myself outside of NA. But I guess that's also me not getting out of my shell.

Was just about to say OKC throwing the game away... Now the spurs are letting them back in.

cajunator

Banned
Much like buckethead said, I have a hard time seeing myself outside of NA. But I guess that's also me not getting our of my shell.

Was just about to say OKC throwing the game away... Now the spurs are letting them back in.

I wouldnt live outside the US.

Konka

Banned
Much like buckethead said, I have a hard time seeing myself outside of NA. But I guess that's also me not getting out of my shell.

Whys that? What does NA have that you are stuck to?

Fox318

Lil B Curse is real

lil-durant.jpeg

ShaneB

Whys that? What does NA have that you are stuck to?

Just feels like such a big change is all... But you are right when I think of what is tying me here, and I do draw a blank.

OT. Finally a good game in the NBA conference finals.

Top Bottom