• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
Here is my partner in crime.

qNydhkC.jpg

I feel worse about the Spurs now than I did a few days ago, especially if TP is messed up (again).

Miami in 6
Nah. The worst is over.

Thanked you based Pop. Thank you based Duncan. Deliver us from evil.

Also, I know this is not a revelation, but Westbrook is awful. He has the talent, but with what he's got between his ears the best thing you can really say about him is that he provides his team consistent offensive rebounding opportunities.

Did Balmer really say that he wouldn't move the clippers?

Would the world really miss the clippers?

no one gives a shit about the clippers in LA. you listen to sportstalk radio out here during the season, a season in which the clippers were at or near the top of the western conference, and all you hear is "whats... wrong.... WITH THE LAKERS!?" "WHO WILL THE LAKERS DRAFT!? WILL DANTONI BE FIRED! WHAT DID KOBE SAY!"

they should move the clippers back to seattle although it would be a stupid business move since the team is much more valuable in LA than seattle but it was BS how they moved the team to okc

rando14

Nah. The worst is over.

Thanked you based Pop. Thank you based Duncan. Deliver us from evil.

Also, I know this is not a revelation, but Westbrook is awful. He has the talent, but with what he's got between his ears the best thing you can really say about him is that he provides his team consistent offensive rebounding opportunities.

He needs a better coach, you look at this talent vs his discipline and it's absurd. Every year OKC trots out brooks as their coach I laugh inside because they ain't winning nards with him in charge.

no one gives a shit about the clippers in LA. you listen to sportstalk radio out here during the season, a season in which the clippers were at or near the top of the western conference, and all you hear is "whats... wrong.... WITH THE LAKERS!?" "WHO WILL THE LAKERS DRAFT!? WILL DANTONI BE FIRED! WHAT DID KOBE SAY!"

they should move the clippers back to seattle although it would be a stupid business move since the team is much more valuable in LA than seattle but it was BS how they moved the team to okc

FMT you my boy forever. I don't think they'll move the clipsters to SEA because like you said, more green to be made down in the city of the angels, PLUS Ballmer isn't even from Seattle he probably just wants to ball hard, slap some hos and make some dough!!

Top Bottom