• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
I don't have the patience to train people when I'm sober, if I'm inebriated on the other hand, I'll sit and explain things all day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So just so you all know, if I had kids, I would never leave them alone with any of you people.

And there are some of you where if I knew you had kids, I would call social services.

MRSA

Banned
So just so you all know, if I had kids, I would never leave them alone with any of you people.

And there are some of you where if I knew you had kids, I would call social services.

The key to a happy life is to never have kids, disgusting fuckin parasites.

ShaneB

Game 7 tonight and GoT, not a bad night. beautiful weather,so will spend some time out on the balcony reading as well!

MRSA

Banned
oOmZhpR.jpg

Happy Sunday

511072438.gif

Leave your kids with me, I'm great with kids!

First we'll catch a baseball game, then we'll go home and eat pizza (without fruit on it) while watching Tim Tebow highlights (to be fair, it may just the gif of him running through the rain shirtless on a permanent loop) like good Americans should!

rando14

What's a good fantasy book

A Song of Ice and Fire or Stormlight Chronicles if you're interested in a long series, anything by Guy Gavriel Kay or Neil Gaiman if you're interested in standalone books: Tigana, Lions of al Rassan, Ocean at the End of the Lane, etc. I've heard pretty good things about Rothfuss' ongoing series, that might be one to read as well.

Sanjuro

I am so goddamn bored I'm tempted to go into town and buy a WiiU just so I have something to distract me for a couple of hours.

That's the problem.

I've passed up getting a WiiU for $99 and $49, and I still can't see the overall value. I'd get pumped and play Mario Kart for a week.

I just have zero motivation for anything recently, feel too lazy to work out and get back in shape because I'm not sure if I can be bothered to get back into organised sports as my goal.

Seem to have fallen out of love with gaming over the last few months too. Downloaded Child of Light and Super Time Force, haven't even loaded them up. Did the tutorial of Europa Universalis 4 for about 5 minutes then haven't touched it since.

Greg

I just have zero motivation for anything recently, feel too lazy to work out and get back in shape because I'm not sure if I can be bothered to get back into organised sports as my goal.

Seem to have fallen out of love with gaming over the last few months too. Downloaded Child of Light and Super Time Force, haven't even loaded them up. Did the tutorial of Europa Universalis 4 for about 5 minutes then haven't touched it since.
Start getting back into shape! Even if organized sports fall through, improving your overall health is worth it. I know it's hard to get back into it, but keep at it and eventually it'll become routine.

Being in shape makes you more everything else.

Mostly hungrier :(

It gawn!

Boban sounds like me.

I have a bunch of media loaded up, and I just stare aimlessly at the wall or computer screen.

I've just sat here watching 6 seasons of Mythbusters again on netflix while doing nothing productive whatsoever.

Think I will eschew the Wii U purchase and instead hop into the car and go for a drive to Disneyland Paris in a week or two. Why have a passport if you're not going to use it right?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Happy Sunday

511072438.gif

Leave your kids with me, I'm great with kids!

First we'll catch a baseball game, then we'll go home and eat pizza (without fruit on it) while watching Tim Tebow highlights (to be fair, it may just the gif of him running through the rain shirtless on a permanent loop) like good Americans should!

No thanks, any of our kids would just learn to steal laptops and take bribes from college athletic programs.

I am great with kids.

Not with your cooking ability....I'd rather not see anyone's kids poisoned.

That's the problem.

I've passed up getting a WiiU for $99 and $49, and I still can't see the overall value. I'd get pumped and play Mario Kart for a week.

Well I liked Super Mario 3D World (even though it really just felt like more of Super Mario 3D Land....still waiting on a true 3D sequal to Mario 64 or Sunshine).

I heard good things about Donkey Kong and Wonderful 101. And then there's Wind Waker HD and Smash Bros. coming out later this year maybe? I think that'd be the time to jump in personally.

Okay so EU4 is a game that you have to sort of put a bit of effort into it at first. Once you get the ball rolling and you start scheming to take over neighboring provinces, it's hard to put down. Basically you start creating your own goals like "colonize America" or "unite Germany" or "convert all of the Catholic heretics to Calvinism".

Also the biggest protip I can give you is that France will declare war on you at some point and it will suck.

Those bounty cheerleaders are too skinny for my Sconnie tastes.

Yeah the chick in the middle is way too ripped for me. I tend to prefer chicks with that awesome "porcelain" like skin though.

Top Bottom