• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

He needs a better coach, you look at this talent vs his discipline and it's absurd. Every year OKC trots out brooks as their coach I laugh inside because they ain't winning nards with him in charge.
I mean. Players are allowed to watch tape themselves and notice that they're a freaking detriment to their team.

Or just look around and notice that Kevin Durant is wearing the same jersey.

Yep. That's why it sucks.
No different from any other year in the NBA (Dirk magic aside). Does it suck, or is it just another year of the status quo?
Why not both?

Yep, we've never had a Super Bowl where the two teams expected to be there all along played one another.

Oh wait...
After this year, 8 franchises will have won the last 30 31 NBA titles. Aren't one of those 8? Might as well be playing baseball.

Sanjuro

Time to blow up the Thunder project.

They would have won a couple titles if the Celtics didn't fleece them from the legend, Jeff Green.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
4.gif

qoSx9ci.gif

I'm not totally happy with it but I completed my first draft of my 2013 Season cover image.

Click the icon below for a bigger size if you'd like to use it in some capacity.

Bread

Banned
I'd be lying if I said those MK gifs didn't make me want to buy a wiiu just for that game.

I guess I'll start saving now

Taking a little break from studying. so I saw the cowboys are coming to Oxnard again, I've gone the last 5 years in a row, guess I'm going again this year.

Top Bottom