• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

fuuuuuuu

The check cards for both my account and the joint with my wife had fraudulent charges on them over the last week. Had to close them both and go over the bullshit of getting new cards/charges removed. Joint card last week, my card today.

Only a few accounts would have that info.... I wonder which big site got hit that we didn't hear about.

got damn it
What advantage do check cards have over real credit cards?

And Greg talk is getting out of hand. We need to settle this once and for all.

Tamanon

Banned
I like a good round ass, guess it's why this white boy dates mainly black and latin girls. That thread is so getting locked tonight.

bionic77

Veep has easily been my favorite this season out of the Game of Thrones/Silicon Valley/Veep lineup

you're the rich one

I vote that you travel
Once we close on this house and my wife starts buying more furniture I will be pretty broke.

Also I have a family.

You should travel to the keystone state.

Tom Penny

Will Smith allowed his son to be Batman at Kanye's wedding? What do other father's think about this?

Screen-Shot-2014-06-01-at-3.52.36-PM-480x368.png

bionic77

Will Smith allowed his son to be Batman at Kanye's wedding? What do other father's think about this?

I think Will was the chosen one.

He would stay normal and his kids would also be awesome. Things seemed so promising at first...

Fame kills everyone and everything. :(

Greg

Once we close on this house and my wife starts buying more furniture I will be pretty broke.

Also I have a family.

You should travel to the keystone state.
ok, I'll travel to PA and you meet me the rest of the way

give me 15 seconds to walk there

Vyer

What advantage do check cards have over real credit cards?

And Greg talk is getting out of hand. We need to settle this once and for all.

I dunno. They are through my account, which is with a credit union. The alert comes from Visa itself. Basically I got a call right away each time, and they put a hold on the card. The Credit Union canceled the cards immediately when I talked to them then canceled any charges that were fraudulent. The only pain in the ass (other than it happening) has been waiting for the replacement cards.

Godslay

Banned

For some reason I though he was in his 20's. He's only 15 though. Cringe worthy for sure, but seemingly harmless for what is presumably a kid. At least he's not yet proven that he's truly crazy like Kanye has.

Tom Penny

For some reason I though he was in his 20's. He's only 15 though. Cringe worthy for sure, but seemingly harmless for what is presumably a kid. At least he's not yet proven that he's truly crazy like Kanye has.

I guess you're right. That's his thing..

1369922406_jaden-smith-kylie-jenner-lg.jpg

I have actually beaten friends with my left hand. But with my right hand there is no good option. I can smash the fuck out of the ball with my backhand or forehand and I don't switch the face of the paddle so it takes no time for me to switch between the two. Played my dad who is a lefty as a kid a ton and it made me develop an awesome backhand.

I wish I had a chance to play more often. It's a crime my talents are not being honed to their full extent!
I play the same way... Also got good from playing my dad a lot. I miss it. :(

Vyroxis

Banned
Just saw Malificent. Oddly enough, not a bad movie at all. Kinda lacking on the action, but the special effects were awesome and the story was pretty decent.

Dumb question. I'm in the middle of playing a game, how do I quit it before I power off or go into standby?
Press and hold the PS button. You'll get a "Close Application" option.

There's no reason a grown ass man should be laughing as much as I am at that Luigi thread over in the gaming side.:jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Where's GOAT NFLGAF member squicken at? I haven't been browsing every page the last few weeks but it seems like I haven't seen him post in awhile.

ShaneB

So when nba finals are over what other sports are going on since football is still a ways off?

MMA has no offseason, baseball, CFL, golf, etc etc.

And the NHL finals and NBA finals on together will be alright for the next couple weeks.

Oh yeah.. Forgot about that world cup thing.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So when nba finals are over what other sports are going on since football is still a ways off?

Offseason football is almost more exciting to me than any other sport. Whether it be the draft, OTAs or drama off the field. Manti Teo fake girlfriend, Aaron Hernandez murder, Johnny Football, Tim Tebow, Brett Favre, Matthew Stafford offseason training regiment etc. Something is always happening in the news with football players and that makes for some entertaining, sometimes troubling, news.

The other "football" has the World Cup this summer so that should be exciting.

Restore the Roar 2014.

I don't see how you can lump Elite Staff with Freeman, BG.

Just look at those pecs and shoulders combined with probably the strongest arm in the league.

ThatsmyQB.gif
:lol, speaking of Freeman what a free fall he had.

Cya week one of preseason for the Great Lakes Classic! When the browns end restore the roar 2014 and No More Brown Water 2014 rises from the ashes!

Spinluck

I liked Will, and didn't mind him trying to get his son as famous as him.

Until I saw After Earth. That might be one of the worst films I've ever seen. I know for sure it was the worst in recent memory.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
There's no reason a grown ass man should be laughing as much as I am at that Luigi thread over in the gaming side.:jnc

There's a gif there demonstrating gata's comeback posts against pretty much anyone else in here:

tumblr_n6i0ipFKWc1rtodxxo1_400.gif

Age appropriate comparison as well!

Top Bottom