• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas, I got me some dilaudid .5mg pills, jelly?

:jnccccc

Dilaudid sure are delicious. I tip my hat to you sir, just make sure you're responsible and never mix them with alcohol. I had some of those the red 5 mg ones about 7 months ago. Reminded me of Roxy, but like I said they're too delicious so I stay away other than some special occasions.

I'm currently on a Norco binge because of my ankle injury. It hurts pretty bad and I'm staying home anyways so por que no?

My girlfriend called me a hipster tonight.

Welp. Time to pack it in.

zpXywKh.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bucket, the sooner off you accept who you are as a person the better off you'll be. Just embrace it and accept it man.

rando14

Enjoy, WH, it's a good one!!

Dilaudid sure are delicious. I tip my hat to you sir, just make sure you're responsible and never mix them with alcohol. I had some of those the red 5 mg ones about 7 months ago. Reminded me of Roxy, but like I said they're too delicious so I stay away other than some special occasions.

I'm currently on a Norco binge because of my ankle injury. It hurts pretty bad and I'm staying home anyways so por que no?

Careful about popping narcotics like candy brah, chronic opiate use is no bueno

My girlfriend called me a hipster tonight.

Welp. Time to pack it in.

zpXywKh.gif

Aren't you?

MRSA

Banned

It's alright kas, narcan has been approved in auto-injector form. I can munch on opiates like popcorn now.

rando14

man now I know why people say the story gets bad, everybody cool dies :(

We'll see, I think the show will be fine, I don't anticipate it reaching the "lows" of the books because they do a good job of hitting all the big bullet points and they apparently already know the brunt of the entire story from GRRM

It's alright kas, narcan has been approved in auto-injector form. I can munch on opiates like popcorn now.

lmao

Vyer

Press and hold the PS button. You'll get a "Close Application" option.

There's no reason a grown ass man should be laughing as much as I am at that Luigi thread over in the gaming side.:jnc

holy shit you weren't kidding. i will be picking up mario kart tomorrow instead of 'later' because of that thread.

ShaneB

I wasn't going to stream my next Madden league game whenever I play, but maybe I will just so Kas can see the Lions offence stomp all over me and win by like 50 points.

ShaneB

Wake up, NFL-GAF!

Monday morning =( Work =( Everything =( Good thing about Monday is that my team lead leaves early today, so basically just goof off for the afternoon when he's gone.

Just was having random thoughts when I will use my vacation. Have 4 weeks left, would be nice to get away and travel for like a week, but I can't really afford that. And I don't want to take like a week off and just do nothing. =/

Top Bottom