• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

I once had a shirt on inside out, took it off to up it on right and got a warning that I woul get kicked out if I walked around shirtless.

This country needs more freedom and Shirtlessness.
so disrespectful...

next time give them a warning for wearing a shirt

ShaneB

im eating my bowl of cereal and enjoying the fact that we have a rangers - kings stanley cup

It's a dream matchup for the NHL Brass, and one we almost had 2 years ago. Will be nice to see it get lots of coverage. (I hope)

Season is way too long though still.

bionic77

I thought you assholes were exaggerating and making up shit the way you usually do about games but I just saw the GIFs from that Luigi MK thread and that shit is hilarious.

Is the game in anyway as awesome as those GIFs?

That really makes me want to buy a WiiU and wish that I had time to wreck you fools with Toad and Luigi (depending on my mood).

Draxal

I thought you assholes were exaggerating and making up shit the way you usually do about games but I just saw the GIFs from that Luigi MK thread and that shit is hilarious.

That really makes me want to buy a WiiU and wish that I had time to wreck you fools with Toad and Luigi (depending on my mood).

Haven't had a chance to play online that much. But this game is insanely pretty and the attention to detail in all the stages is amazing.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

12 player online races can get insanely competitive.

Are the GIFs replays or can you see those details during the game?

A lot of that shit looked bananas.

Replays, you can see all that in-game but then you won't be paying attention to the race obviously.

Draxal

I really wish they brought back some of the older maps as dlc, Baby Park would be amazing to watch with the replay feature.

Talon

Wasn't baby park just the oval on GameCube?

That track sucked!

Wish I had time to play this shit....
220px-Doubledashbaby_park.PNG

Yep. That sucked.

According to ESPN's Ed Werder, the Cowboys are evaluating all middle linebacker options, including veteran free agents like Brian Urlacher and Jonathan Vilma.

Per Werder, the Cowboys want to replace Sean Lee (torn ACL) with a two-player platoon. They're not expecting in-house options Devonte Holloman or Anthony Hitchens to run with the job. Urlacher retired a year ago after finding crickets on the free-agent market and is 36 year old, but would theoretically fit in Rod Marinelli's Tampa-2. He reportedly "took notice" when Lee got hurt. Meanwhile, knee troubles have led to a sharp decline in play for the 32-year-old Vilma of late. The Cowboys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Sorry CowboysGAF. Even 8-8's starting to look like the best-case scenario.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Can you talk to others players? If so, the amount of trash talking on that track... oh god.

Voice chat is limited to friends list only. So if you're in a race with a mix of friends and others, you'll only hear the guys on your friends list. Super easy to add friends though, since the game lists the players you last raced with and you can just go to that list and send a friend request. Shouldn't be an issue if we do NFL-GAF races.

Top Bottom