• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Narag

Maaaan I'm trying to play Witcher 1 and I just can't get into it, combat is terribad :(

Combat gets better as get further in by virtue of having enough skill points to pump shit up. Towards the end of my playthrough on hard, I ended up using the weakest attack with the wrong sword half the time because it was faster than anything else to get the job done.

MechDX

UAjiYsz.png

Tom and Jimmy.....the future

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When the Lions declined to pick up the fifth-year option on defensive tackle Nick Fairley’s contract, they said it was because they wanted to motivate him to work harder heading into a contract year. It appears to be working.

Fairley told the Detroit Free Press that he has lost 27 pounds since the end of the season, and he’s now a few pounds under 300, the slimmest he’s been since he was at Auburn, where he won the Lombardi Award as the best lineman or linebacker in college football, and helped his team win a national championship.

“I’d say I’m back to my Auburn ways,” Fairley said. “I feel like back when I was at that national championship, and you know how that year went so looking to repeat it.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-contract-year-nick-fairley-drops-27-pounds/

I knew going into his contract season would light a fire under Fairleys ass. He's a great defensive tackle but sometimes he reminds of Shaun Rogers (DT, Lions from about 8 years ago). Great talent but seems to take plays off once in awhile. He's not as bad as Rogers was though. Rogers would show up about 5 games a year.

The stars are aligning. Can't wait for the season to start. One way or another this is going to be an exciting team to watch.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was detained once while a cop searched my truck. He found a bunch of catgirl drawings and a giant stuffed duck but nothing that raised any questions.

From the detained thread in the OT.

Sorry Cajun but this was too good not to share with NFL GAF.

bionic77

GAF needs a beer pong / ping pong tournament with more than one hooker so Gata isn't invited..
No hookers and no Gata and I am in.

No mercy from me though. I don't give a fuck if you are 5 years old. When you step to the ping pong table bring your A game or I will continually tatoo your forehead with a ball with at least 6 stars.

Tom Penny

No mercy from me though. I don't give a fuck if you are 5 years old. When you step to the ping pong table bring your A game or I will continually tatoo your forehead with a ball with at least 6 stars.

I'd probably play lefty and drink a beer with a my right hand so you had a chance.

Greg

there was an old janitor that worked the rec center in college, and he would play ping pong with us

he'd always get yelled at because he'd use his lunch break to play ping pong, and the people in charge assumed he was just slacking off

Old Man Janitor Dan was good people

bionic77

I'd probably play lefty and drink a beer with a my right hand so you had a chance.
I have actually beaten friends with my left hand. But with my right hand there is no good option. I can smash the fuck out of the ball with my backhand or forehand and I don't switch the face of the paddle so it takes no time for me to switch between the two. Played my dad who is a lefty as a kid a ton and it made me develop an awesome backhand.

I wish I had a chance to play more often. It's a crime my talents are not being honed to their full extent!

bionic77

there was an old janitor that worked the rec center in college, and he would play ping pong with us

he'd always get yelled at because he'd use his lunch break to play ping pong, and the people in charge assumed he was just slacking off

I would have crushed that dude in college and right before I smashed the ball on the winning point I would have declared loser has to be a janitor.

No mercy in ping pong.

Greg

I would have crushed that dude in college and right before I smashed the ball on the winning point I would have declared loser has to be a janitor.

No mercy in ping pong.
dude was like 75 - that's just rude

I'm definitely not taking it easy on you when we play now

rando14

;_; What is Dan Dan the Old Janitor Man up to these days?

My gawd. .....that ass thread on the OT. The gifs......

I clicked it and saw some weird pictures of dogs in pantyhose and I closed the tab

bionic77

dude was like 75 - that's just rude

I'm definitely not taking it easy on you when we play now
I don't let up for age, gender and definitely not for sconi tears (I have heard they smell like cheddar cheese and I am going to put that to the test).

Sanjuro

One New Years Eve party, some hot girl needed a ping pong partner for a tournament. Ended up dominating the tournament and plowed her later in drunken victory.

It's a serious fucking game.

My gawd. .....that ass thread on the OT. The gifs......

i saw that and a bunch of people going crazy over the serena williams photos. i said uhhh wat? she's gross. so is the other girl they are going gaga over in that thread. i mean people find this shit attractive?

o-SERENA-570.jpg

icx7JDEWV55KO.gif

to each his own i suppose but big bodied girls do nothing for my dong

bionic77

One New Years Eve party, some hot girl needed a ping pong partner for a tournament. Ended up dominating the tournament and plowed her later in drunken victory.

It's a serious fucking game.
I suck big balls at doubles in ping pong.

That shit is so hard compared to singles. Always running into your partner.

bionic77

i saw that and a bunch of people going crazy over the serena williams photos. i said uhhh wat? she's gross. so is the other girl they are going gaga over in that thread. i mean people find this shit attractive?

o-SERENA-570.jpg

icx7JDEWV55KO.gif

to each his own i suppose but big bodied girls do nothing for my dong
I thought you would definitely be an ass man.

Think of the power with which she could drop steaming loads onto your chest or face?

Greg

;_; What is Dan Dan the Old Janitor Man up to these days?
hopefully still alive :(

hadn't seen him my last year and a half of college because the rec center started being dicks and made you check out a table and roll it into the gym in order to play, so most of us quit going

I don't let up for age, gender and definitely not for sconi tears (I have heard they smell like cheddar cheese and I am going to put that to the test).
I'd have to take some spin off my serves just so we could get a rally in

rando14

Speaking of FMT's dong, new Game of thorns tonight biiiiiiiiiiiitch!! Episode is gonna be off da hook, be there or BE SQUARE!!

Vyer

fuuuuuuu

The check cards for both my account and the joint with my wife had fraudulent charges on them over the last week. Had to close them both and go over the bullshit of getting new cards/charges removed. Joint card last week, my card today.

Only a few accounts would have that info.... I wonder which big site got hit that we didn't hear about.

got damn it

i am ready for game of thrones and the season finale of silicon valley. bobby tried to spoil game of thrones for me but i shut him down

FMT, you disappoint me with your lack of imagination in this regard. Think about massaging that could go on between cheeks like that.

i guess in serenas case at least she is a world class tennis player so she is more or less in shape. the other girl just reminds me of a doughy fat body. nay!

Top Bottom