• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Johnny-Manziel-Halloween-768x1024.jpg

She turned 51 today.

phoebeCates.jpg
Sweet sweet tittymeats

Dragon

Banned
New guy at work is a fan of a relegated soccer team. Trying to remember who it is but man the English accent gets more Vagina than Peter North.

I'm 15 beers deep and shotted Ouso. Which was suprisingly good

This should be a commercial. I don't know who would be featured but this should be a commercial.

I'm not sure how I feel about ouzo

I guess it tastes good but I would probably throw up if I had more than one in a row

I haven't Thrown up yet. Not feeling overly fantastic though, but I haven't thrown up in years, so I should be fine.

New guy at work is a fan of a relegated soccer team. Trying to remember who it is but man the English accent gets more Vagina than Peter North.

This should be a commercial. I don't know who would be featured but this should be a commercial.

Wanna make a commercial together brother?!

Feels strange, I'm sure I'll get more used to it with a few games under my belt.

It's gonna be fun! Arsenal is a nice club with a lot of history. They had one of the greatest Dutch players, Dennis Bergkamp, play for them. He scored some of the best goals ever. His Goal against Argentina for the Dutch national squad was a thing of beauty. And he scored on for Arsenal which was absolutly insane. Google it and you will find it.

Also, if you want more Arsenal history, look for Thierry Henry his Arsenal highlights.

Godslay

Banned
Don't listen to slay, getting blackout is required to grow as a person!

Fine, get blackout drunk but make sure you have a good friend to take care of you.

It's gonna be fun! Arsenal is a nice club with a lot of history. They had one of the greatest Dutch players, Dennis Bergkamp, play for them. He scored some of the best goals ever. His Goal against Argentina for the Dutch national squad was a thing of beauty. And he scored on for Arsenal which was absolutly insane. Google it and you will find it.

Also, if you want more Arsenal history, look for Thierry Henry his Arsenal highlights.

Yeah, I watched some Henry and Bergkamp stuff. The 03-04 year was pretty amazing. Sanchez looks pretty talented as well. Excited to see him play.

http://youtu.be/oAOozCkIPQU

Here is Bergkamp his goal.

Absolute magic

34 should have just fell down and grabbed his hamstring or something. Because he pretty much got worked.

Drake is a whore.[/QUOTE

Fight me, cunt.

Fine, get blackout drunk but make sure you have a good friend to take care of you.

Yeah, I watched some Henry and Bergkamp stuff. The 03-04 year was pretty amazing. Sanchez looks pretty talented as well. Excited to see him play.

34 should have just fell down and grabbed his hamstring or something. Because he pretty much got worked.

Sanchez could be fantastic for Arsenal. They need pace at the striker position. He was always good at Barca, but never really stole the show because he had Messi there. He also played out of position (also because of Messi). I hope he fails at arsenal though, for Chelsea reasons.

Bread

Banned
I got blackout drunk once and woke up with a new shirt on, my phone in the washer and a killer hangover.

Good times.
the actions of a blackout drunk say a lot of the person's inner being

i am an instigator who likes to piss off random frat kids at parties

you're an idiot

Top Bottom