• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

bionic77

Wtf, people hate Big Trouble in Little China?

9XkJoPT.gif
People choose to live in Florida and people voluntarily root for the Pats.

Not much surprises me anymore.

Also as for movies watch all 4 Leone westerns on Netflix in order. You are not a real man if you haven't seen all of them.

Lets put this theory to a test!

Honey I shrunk the kids
Patton
Easy Rider
The Fifth Element
The Crow
Troll Hunter
Dead Snow
Coming to America
The Longest Yard (Reynolds version)
The Pianist
Honey I shrunk the kids
The Fifth Element
Coming to America
The crow I've seen.
I'm not some kind of scumbag!

TACO

Thought Destiny was gonna have cross platform between ps4/ps3 but maybe I'm wrong
Do you have an icheckmovies or criticker account thats what I use to help me with suggestions to watch
Naw but I'll check it out. I think I just like watching tv series on netflix more because I can be more invested it in.

Tamanon

Banned
Joining the clan, but if any of you guys get a spare PS4 US code, I'd appreciate it.

-edit-

NVM, got a code from the Code begging thread!

JABEE

What do you guys want for the clan tag? Is there any consensus?

GATA
GREG
TACO
JNC
SNES

I'm still not sure. I can change it if we can figure out which tag is the best.

JABEE

Destiny questions....

How do I get the Beta?
How long is it going?

Preorder. Amazon emails you the code the moment you preorder. You don't even have to keep it. I think they said something about giving everyone three codes to invite your friends.

About 2 weeks. 4 days for Xbox One people.

Tamanon

Banned
Preorder. Amazon emails you the code the moment you preorder. You don't even have to keep it. I think they said something about giving everyone three codes to invite your friends.

About 2 weeks. 4 days for Xbox One people.

Yeah, after you register your code you get from pre-ordering, it tells you to come back tomorrow to get three actual download codes, 1 for you, 2 for others.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Darius Slay about to wreck shit up.

6'0 192 Lbs, 32 1/4 Inch Arms, 4.36 40 Time, 36th overall pick 2013 Draft

10502207_10204357492485756_4845025235784418982_n.jpg

10509538_10204357469245175_6710998350423369657_n.jpg

10532344_10152520361088605_7546995916528899515_n.jpg

I knew the guy had talent when he went toe to toe with Brandon Marshall at Soldier Field as a rookie. Second year is when DBs tend to break out and from all the reports coming out of camp, D Slay is the real deal.

Holy fuck if we have a stub DB with this defensive line, Lord Tebow have mercy on the rest of the NFL.

Restore the Roar 2014.

I'd like to apologize for the events that occurred on yesterday, July 15 (yes, "on yesterday", I'm a hick goddamnit). Merging the worlds was an ill-conceived idea that I now see was a mistake.

But there is a silver-lining. For the guys in here who also enjoy the euro-footy, they now have a foot in the door into the footy thread. For the guys in there who also enjoy American football, they now have a foot in the door into our thread. And for those of you that don't enjoy soccer, all of our talk related to that sport will be moved to that thread, per President Cleveland executive order. From now on, the only football talked about in this thread will be NFL.

EDIT: Also check out the American Soccer thread too. The MLS counts!

Now someone tell me what happened today with that damn meathead Hardy.

I'd like to apologize for the events that occurred on yesterday, July 15 (yes, "on yesterday", I'm a hick goddamnit). Merging the worlds was an ill-conceived idea that I now see was a mistake.

But there is a silver-lining. For the guys in here who also enjoy the euro-footy, they now have a foot in the door into the footy thread. For the guys in there who also enjoy American football, they now have a foot in the door into our thread. And for those of you that don't enjoy soccer, all of our talk related to that sport will be moved to that thread, per President Cleveland executive order. From now on, the only football talked about in this thread will be NFL.

Now someone tell me what happened today with that damn meathead Hardy.
Shit you guys remember when that Wilbur guy said he would tickle Talons Bum?....

Top Bottom