• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

I've gotten black out drunk a ton of times, I've woken up in bath tubs, outside on lawns, on kitchen tables, next to a toilet with a chick (good times). It's been almost 5 years since the last time I got that drunk though. I rarely get more then a buzz now

Konka

Banned
PhoebeCatesFastTimes.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've only sort of blacked out once in my life. Drank a crap ton of Jaeger....I remember bits and pieces and the order of events but there are gaps where the boring details should be.

Later I heard it was junk in it so I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or the stuff in it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who is this?..
Edit: I kinda wanna bail out of my own thread lol

Will Smith?

And that's what Konka used to do so go for it

You're face is an idiot

Such thuggery.

This bar is playing Benny Benassi. Amazing.

Drake has been awesome tonight. Then I realized he's Canadian as a hockey player.

Nice choice of music. Does Satisfaction still get played at least once a night in every night club ever?

Dragon

Banned
Nice choice of music. Does Satisfaction still get played at least once a night in every night club ever?

IIt gets girls going somehow. I don't like it very much but I'll move my ass if there's single Vagina in my face.

Noooo oooh Drake you fucking Canuck.

Top Bottom