• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

wow light sour cream is weird. my mom accidentally got more pungent and grainy.strange.

6vDjpoi.gif

BigAT

"She gracefully stepped into the room, her aura immediately commanded my attention.

'Mom', I said, 'is it just me or have you gotten more pungent and grainy?' "

jakncoke

Banned
Oh ffs i really need to re-read my posts and punctuate. Anyways, yeah she accidentally pick up light instead of heart attack style. Wouldnt figure light to have a more pungent flavoring and the grainy texture was odd. Also Mexican Coke is pretty good. /jaknreview.

Greg

Oh ffs i really need to re-read my posts and punctuate. Anyways, yeah she accidentally pick up light instead of heart attack style. Wouldnt figure light to have a more pungent flavoring and the grainy texture was odd. Also Mexican Coke is pretty good. /jaknreview.
alcohol is one thing, but now it's intervention time

The hell you have to download the Destiny beta in game? Was hoping I could leave my PS4 in stand by mode when I went out of town on Monday. Not sure I want to leave it on for ~30 hours while I'm not home.

brentech

The hell you have to download the Destiny beta in game? Was hoping I could leave my PS4 in stand by mode when I went out of town on Monday. Not sure I want to leave it on for ~30 hours while I'm not home.

if it's going to take 30 hours to download, you shouldn't try to play online games anyways

jbug617

Banned
Did the first 5 missions solo in the beta. I can see the appeal of the game especially if you do co-op but I don't think it's a game for me.

Top Bottom