• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

JABEE

Anyone in the Los Angeles area have any good recomandations for a butcher/deli with great prosciutto? I got a half pound last night of the Columbus brand at Albertsons. Loved it but just wondering if there are any spots I have to try.

God damn prosciutto is so good.
You want a PS3 Destiny code?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
"...Cleveland is getting better and better every year. I think this quarterback may be exactly what they need to get right at the top of the division," LeBeau said Browns first-round draft pick Johnny Manziel. "All four teams are going to be pretty good football teams. It’s going to be a real competitive year. I think Manziel, he was so exciting in college I don’t know why he wouldn’t be equally exciting in the pros. He’s going to be a weapon with the unusual skills he has."

Tom Penny

Anyone in the Los Angeles area have any good recomandations for a butcher/deli with great prosciutto? I got a half pound last night of the Columbus brand at Albertsons. Loved it but just wondering if there are any spots I have to try.

God damn prosciutto is so good.

You can probably find some Jamon Iberico ham for like 100 bucks a pound.

brentech

Finally, a game 3!

Bs7EAbNCAAA2TL3.jpg:large

Her breasts are pretty big.

Can someone pm me a destiny code?

Aw, shit....Bionic is getting in on it. We should put together a fireteam of Adult/Successful/Parent NFL-GAF against young/unemployed/student NFL GAF, Gata I'm looking at you!

Of course, we'll get destroyed because we simply have fuller lives that prevents us from honing our videogames skills, but it should still be fun.

bionic77

Aw, shit....Bionic is getting in on it. We should put together a fireteam of Adult/Successful/Parent NFL-GAF against young/unemployed/student NFL GAF, Gata I'm looking at you!

Of course, we'll get destroyed because we simply have fuller lives that prevents us from honing our videogames skills, but it should still be fun.
:lol

I am super unreliable at anything like this. I barely have time to post here anymore.

Thanks Jabee! PA bros have to stick together.

:lol

I am super unreliable at anything like this. I barely have time to post here anymore.

Very true. With all the jobs, soccer practices, ballet recitals, maritals and the like, scheduling would be impossible.

I will say, as a plus for Destiny, the online multiplayer is pretty slick for people like us who don't play a lot. It's real easy to jump in to friends game, or party up. During the Alpha, more often than not, I'd be playing and all if a sudden somebody would pop into the game mid-level, and they were from here.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys down for some Crucible later tonight? Could be fun getting 6 of us together on the superior PS4 edition anyway.

Bread

Banned
greg i played tennis again today, i was awful. couldn't hit a backhand for the life of me.

at least i sweat out some booze and got some sun!

Greg

greg i played tennis again today, i was awful. couldn't hit a backhand for the life of me.

at least i sweat out some booze and got some sun!
I'm glad you got some playing time in for me

ping pong is cancelled and this damn rain is ruining my chance for tennis

Dragon

Banned
I should be around, my friends are doing boring married shit and I don't feel like going to a bar and drinking alone tonight.

"...Cleveland is getting better and better every year. I think this quarterback may be exactly what they need to get right at the top of the division," LeBeau said Browns first-round draft pick Johnny Manziel. "All four teams are going to be pretty good football teams. It’s going to be a real competitive year. I think Manziel, he was so exciting in college I don’t know why he wouldn’t be equally exciting in the pros. He’s going to be a weapon with the unusual skills he has."
Thanks, and Lebeau sounds like an all around good dude.
You guys down for some Crucible later tonight? Could be fun getting 6 of us together on the superior PS4 edition anyway.
I'll be on later tonight, I'm down.

Top Bottom