• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Rams LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar arrested in South Beach yesterday after a physical altercation with his friend, ex-Kings guard Donte Green. Battery and disorderly conduct.

jakncoke

Banned

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

4PPoXIT.gif

*Goes to the front page of ESPN.com and looks at the five main panel topics*

1) Rory Wins Open
2) NL Key Players
3) ACC Media Days
4) Rams on Rise

5) Dota Championship

trying-to-remember.gif

One of these is not like the other.

squicken

*Goes to the front page of ESPN.com and looks at the five main panel topics*

1) Rory Wins Open
2) NL Key Players
3) ACC Media Days
4) Rams on Rise

5) Dota Championship

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/trying-to-remember.gif[/ig]

One of these is not like the other.[/QUOTE]

Dunbar got in a bar fight with an NBA player, which seems lame. An NFL linebacker shouldn't have any trouble with a basketball player

jakncoke

Banned
Just got a world record time in a gta 5 go me, where is the johnny 8ball party to celebrate, so i can chainsaw his car in half
I was the first player to ever race that event :me

Bread

Banned
For instance, Big Trouble in Little China is one of the most manly films of all time. You shouldn't watch it if you are a Pats fan or wear lipstick with your skinny jeans.
if i were older, kim cattrall would have received many diners from me when that movie came out.

MRSA

Banned
I drink an absurd amount of Diet Coke. It's my only real vice since I'm more of a social drinker.

GAF hates most things and hypes up others. You should ask people here for reviews on things and get an honest opinion.

For instance, Big Trouble in Little China is one of the most manly films of all time. You shouldn't watch it if you are a Pats fan or wear lipstick with your skinny jeans.

Gata has never seen Big Trouble in Little China, explains everything wrong with him.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 7m
RT @buffalobills: Buffalo Bills Training Camp 2014 has officially begun! #FOOTBALLISBACK

BtBPqBPCIAAvkIb.jpg:large

celebrate.gif

40238-celebrate-gif-s4x6.gif

rando14

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 7m
RT @buffalobills: Buffalo Bills Training Camp 2014 has officially begun! #FOOTBALLISBACK

We had to deal with a dark offseason, full of coldplay shenanigans and dota pics, but we made it. We finally made it. :')

Top Bottom