• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Spinluck

I could understand if KAS was defending Barry Sanders religiously (even though Sanders needs no defending). But it's fucking Stafford lol. He's not even the best player on that offense.

Sanjuro

We can talk about the Jags if you'd like.

OMYIvAE.jpg

Maybe if he didn't refuse to work with a QB coach he'd be able to fix that.

Exactly. And the next point: he spent his formative years with a coach who didn't hold him accountable, and a unimaginative OC who babied him. I get the impression Caldwell is challenging him, as is the new QB coach. But I find it interesting that Stafford has struggled through OTAs and there hasn't been a "Stafford is putting the pieces together" fluff piece so far, whereas multiple other offensive players have been singled out as having a good showing (Theo Riddick and Jeremy Ross especially). Obviously this is a complicated offense to learn but still. I hope he's studying his playbook during break...

Milchjon

AngmarsKing, your Twitter pic is killing me.

For years, you've been a guy with an evil avatar rooting for a most evil team, and now I'm supposed to believe you're this happy friendly dude?

Sanjuro

I needed a good drinking snack for the remainder of the night being half-cocked.

The Smartfood movie theater butter is actually really good. Not some overpowering bullshit at all.

Thumbs UP.

Crisco

Banned
Panthers fans want to see Cam combine the efficiency of last year with the explosive plays of his first 2 seasons in Carolina. To do that though you need a combination of talent and continuity at the receiver positions. It won't happen this year, but look for Cam to put in an MVP worthy performance for 2015 or 2016. Hell, just replicate his rookie year stats on a team that actually wins a bunch of games and he'll be in the conversation.

That minuscule moment, where Blondie is cupping Brunette her boobies, and Brunette looks up and they share this moment of eye contact is beautiful.

They should kiss.

For science.

You know they went into the locker room and waited until everyone left...and then they did things....sciencey things....

Top Bottom