• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

rando14

No, but using drake lines to pick up girls!

ryan-pointing-the-office.gif

That's my boy!!

For my fellow Game of Thrones viewers (lots of spoilers for S1-3 so be warned)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaD8rouJn0#t=258

Osha, Benjen, Walder, Syrio, Maester luwin, mance, beric, Barristan I think

ShaneB

Just finished reading Collision Low Crossers. Absolutely terrific, always great to get insight on what a year in the NFL is really like.

Sanjuro

Everyone has been shitting on poor Konka, so I got Michelangelo's pizza.

Pizza actually tastes okay...problem is...where is my consumer bullshit!? I want fucking turtles on this pizza, or Splinter telling me I'm a fat fucking cunt.

OwMP4Cj.jpg

Drum roll please? Fuck you. I went out of my way to get you, and you give me no exclusive trailers or 3D bullshit for this trainwreck.

Well...anyway, here is the fucking pizza. It's pineapple, jalapeno, pepperoni, and ham.

VQaarUE.jpg

Each slice looks like a turtle foot...so there is that.

rOfhUur.jpg

rando14

If I was a kid and I ordered that TMNT pizza I'd be pretty damn disappointed :\

Remember when pizza hut used to have Playstation demo discs with their pizza, that was awesome!!

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro by ordering this pineapple pizza you have been kicked out of our great state

Please move to Rhode Island tonight or you will be deported.

Fox318

Everyone has been shitting on poor Konka, so I got Michelangelo's pizza.

Pizza actually tastes okay...problem is...where is my consumer bullshit!? I want fucking turtles on this pizza, or Splinter telling me I'm a fat fucking cunt.

OwMP4Cj.jpg

Drum roll please? Fuck you. I went out of my way to get you, and you give me no exclusive trailers or 3D bullshit for this trainwreck.

Well...anyway, here is the fucking pizza. It's pineapple, jalapeno, pepperoni, and ham.

VQaarUE.jpg

Each slice looks like a turtle foot...so there is that.

rOfhUur.jpg

jesus christ this is not pizza.

stop buying pizza from national chains

Top Bottom