• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
pxxXusx.jpg

MechDX

With EZ gone who do I troll when Ted finally gets tired of Aaron and trades him for Schaub and gets the mother of all chips on his shoulder?

JABEE

eznark gets no respect. I didn't even understand the reference he was making. I'm not old enough. I feel like the Gata watching 30 Rock.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If RVP is seriously injured, I will burn that broke shithole of a country named Greece down.

:JNC This had me dying Dutch.

Joique Bell wants to bring a Super Bowl win to Detroit

Of all the great stories of the NFL, one that deserves far more attention belongs to Lions running back Joique Bell.

Undrafted in 2010, Bell bounced around the league until landing with the team that plays in his home state of Michigan. And he has found his NFL home, with a two-year extension that puts him under contract through 2016.

Bell joined PFT Live on Wednesday as he was preparing to get in a workout. He talked about his desire to make the Lions into a winner, his relationship with Reggie Bush, and whether the changes the team has made will propel it back to the postseason and his stated goal of helping the Lions erase their history of never getting to nor winning the Super Bowl.

<3 Joique Bell. I'm really happy having him on our team as a locker room presence on top of that he is a hell of a running back. Great job by Mayhew and company bringing him in, because IMO I like his running style better than Bush. Not only that but he is a great pass catcher as a checkdown option.

Also I think us resigning Brandon Pettigrew (TE) signals to me there is no way we don't draft Watkins or Evans even if we have to trade up. If Mayhew was not set on having a WR then he would not have resigned Pettigrew and either drafted Eric Ebron at #10 or possibly traded down and still drafted him.

I think he'll be a stud athletic hybrid TE/WR like Jimmy Graham, Antonio Gates or Aaron Hernandez. He has been visited by 4 teams (Lions, Bills, Ravens and Panthers). I think this is a bluff by Mayhew to show interest in Ebron but actually trade up to grab Evans or Watkins because we already have Pettigrew and Joe Fauria. Why have a third Tight end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom