• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

@AdamSchefter
Former Browns QB Jason Campbell reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Bengals. Now reunited with Hue Jackson.

coldplay earned this

MechDX

Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie on the QB situation. " Do I have an idea? I have a really good idea."

McKenzie continued on the QB situation. "But at the end of the day, I have a good idea."

So the big thing is McKenzie knows who is QB is going to be. Just sounds like he is waiting on this QB, whoever it is.
--PDS Twitter

Hmmmm.....

@AdamSchefter
Former Browns QB Jason Campbell reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Bengals. Now reunited with Hue Jackson.

coldplay earned this

Spongebobwaitingincoffee.gif

And as many super bowl wins as Kaep.

as many playoff wins as foles. take a look at kaps first half season as starter vs. foles season. no comparison. kap leads his team to the superbowl, including a road win in the NFC title game when his team went down 17-0. what did loles do? throws for under 200 yards at home against a so-so defense and threw the ball too hard for riley cooper who was wide open on that one third down that cost them. no wonder the eagles tried to trade for a man like kap.... maybe they should revisit that trade request once blame the game takes his rightful place as our starting QB

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 10m
"Blaine Gabbert completed 43-of-49 passes during his pro day and drew rave reviews from the NFL personnel in attendance."

It's soo funny to see the denver donkeys and the patsie talking about arm races and all.
When none of them will even make it back to the SB or if they do they will lose again in a blowout.

Donkeys well manning is a god, but he is destroying his legacy by playing for them.

Patsies well tom brady is a overatted 6th round pick who's entire legacy is built upon the spygate and the tuck rule take any of em out, and he's a glorified inferior dan marino at the best.

Want proof? Spygate exposure=ain't win shit.

Tuck rule and spygate, Tuck rule and Spygate TOM BRADY's HEART ONLY PUMPS LEMONADE!

Go Raiders off season moves solid we gon shock the world baby! You Just watch!

DMczaf

damn that crowd was YOUNGRY for some sapp! instead they got kyle brady. brady wasn't a horrible TE but his best years came in jacksonville.

plus from that video ken o'brien wasn't THAT bad but because he was taken ahead of certain guys it looks like a bad pick

"Jets take with their first pick....Quarterback..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

It's soo funny to see the denver donkeys and the patsie talking about arm races and all.
When none of them will even make it back to the SB or if they do they will lose again in a blowout.

Donkeys well manning is a god, but he is destroying his legacy by playing for them.

Patsies well tom brady is a overatted 6th round pick who's entire legacy is built upon the spygate and the tuck rule take any of em out, and he's a glorified inferior dan marino at the best.

Tuck rule and spygate, Tuck rule and Spygate TOM BRADY's HEART ONLY PUMPS LEMONADE!

I like you

JABEE

I don't know who you are, Raiders fan, but I like your moxie.

Get out

My Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom