• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not stand for the slander of the Patriots good name.
Good name?
Pardon me I had to LOL for that.

If the refs call that fumble a fumble, Raiders prob win 2 straight SB's, and don't get thrown in that downwards crazy spiral for 10 plus year. Shit yall probably caused Al Davis(RIP) to die since he was trying so hard to get us back to glory but was stuck in his old ways which would have put a lot of toll on him seeing his precious team go out like that

No tuck rule= Patriots so called dynasty never happens.

If yall don't use spygate=probably gives you guys the chance to not even play us to get that call thrown in yall favor.

Wasn't yall just called out today for giving out fake injury reports?

Pats gon cheat.

It's soo funny to see the denver donkeys and the patsie talking about arm races and all.
When none of them will even make it back to the SB or if they do they will lose again in a blowout.

Donkeys well manning is a god, but he is destroying his legacy by playing for them.

Patsies well tom brady is a overatted 6th round pick who's entire legacy is built upon the spygate and the tuck rule take any of em out, and he's a glorified inferior dan marino at the best.

Want proof? Spygate exposure=ain't win shit.

Tuck rule and spygate, Tuck rule and Spygate TOM BRADY's HEART ONLY PUMPS LEMONADE!

Go Raiders off season moves solid we gon shock the world baby! You Just watch!
I'm not sure your theory about the Raiders not sucking stands up to empirical science, but the rest of this post is top notch.

Duxxy3

Good name?

If the refs call that fumble a fumble, Raiders prob win 2 straight SB's, and don't get thrown in that downwards crazy spiral for 10 plus year. Shit yall probably caused Al Davis(RIP) to die since he was trying so hard to get us back to glory but was stuck in his old ways which would have put a lot of toll on him seeing his precious team go out like that

If yall don't use spygate=probably gives you guys the chance to not even play us to get that call thrown in yall favor.

Pats gon cheat.

Patriots killed Al Davis

Where's that success kid meme picture when I need it?

Good name?

Pats gon cheat.
Don't blame us for the Raiders sucking. It ain't our fault your team is ran by people with the brainpower of a pine cone.

Don't blame us for the Raiders sucking. It ain't our fault your team is ran by people with the brainpower of a pine cone.

Hey 3 rangs over here.
None of them voided or dirty.

Your rings=all voided, dirty. No one except pats fans respect your rings.
Tom Brady should not even be allowed in the hall of fame unless he wins at least 2 more SB's and we know that ain't happening let alone one.

MechDX

It's soo funny to see the denver donkeys and the patsie talking about arm races and all.
When none of them will even make it back to the SB or if they do they will lose again in a blowout.

Donkeys well manning is a god, but he is destroying his legacy by playing for them.

Patsies well tom brady is a overatted 6th round pick who's entire legacy is built upon the spygate and the tuck rule take any of em out, and he's a glorified inferior dan marino at the best.

Want proof? Spygate exposure=ain't win shit.

Tuck rule and spygate, Tuck rule and Spygate TOM BRADY's HEART ONLY PUMPS LEMONADE!

Go Raiders off season moves solid we gon shock the world baby! You Just watch!

And then you trade for Schaub. I'll just hold on to thus post...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
FVLIp6Y.gif
Kas talking about his stat sheet.

Bread

Banned
Hey 3 rangs over here.
None of them voided or dirty.

You're rings=all voided, dirty. No one except pats fans respect your rings.
Tom Brady should not even be allowed in the hall of fame unless he wins at least 2 more SB's and we know that ain't happening let alone one.
adam-vinatieri-kicking-in-snow-vs-oakland1.jpg

what a beautiful sight

brings a tear to my eye

and yours

JABEE

Hey remember when you were hopeful for the off-season

Remember when you pretended not to be a two-teaming Jaguars fan soaking in the success of the Patriots because your hometown team didn't give you the same loving. Your Patriots fandom is as sinful and despicable as your incestuous relationship with your cousins.

The Eagles may not have signed Jairus Byrd like I had hoped, but at least I stayed true to my team. I didn't hop on the Pats bandwagon the moment Drew Bledsoe shimmied his way into that godforsaken state of Massachusetts.

I am still hopeful for a bright future for my team. You abandoned your team, because you didn't have the guts to stick around when the going got tough. You wished to be a fan of a cheating franchise helmed by a disciple of Satan himself. I have no pity left in my body to extend to you.

Your choice is your own.

Bread

Banned
Remember when you pretended not to be a two-teaming Jaguars fan soaking in the success of the Patriots because your hometown team didn't give you the same loving. Your Patriots fandom is as sinful and despicable as your incestuous relationship with your cousins.

The Eagles may not have signed Jairus Byrd like I had hoped, but at least I stayed true to my team. I didn't hop on the Pats bandwagon the moment Drew Bledsoe shimmied his way into that godforsaken state of Massachusetts.

I am still hopeful for a bright future for my team. You abandoned your team, because you didn't have the guts to stick around when the going got tough. You wished to be a fan of a cheating franchise helmed by a disciple of Satan himself. I have no pity left in my body to extend to you.

Your choice is your own.
stick to poems, friend.

Your choice is your own.
Look here you Santa hating savage, the things that come out of your mouth is the same thing that comes out of a pig's anus. Nothing you say is true. You slander my name and call me a Jag fan when I have never shown fandom towards them. You are mean and a bully.

May Tebow have mercy on your soul.

JABEE

stick to poems, friend.

I'm sorry. I had to go after the Gata there. He just keeps drawing me in.

Look here you Santa hating savage, the things that come out of your mouth is the same thing that comes out of a pig's anus. Nothing you say is true. You slander my name and call me a Jag fan when I have never shown fandom towards them. You are mean and a bully.

May Tebow have mercy on your soul.

You are a Jaguars fan with a Jaguars avatar. I got carried away with my post. You can still return to your former franchise and rid yourself of sin.

Turning to Tebow is a good first step on your way to redemption.

I'm sorry. I had to go after the Gata there. He just keeps drawing me in.

You are a Jaguars fan with a Jaguars avatar. I got carried away with my post. You can still return to your former franchise and rid yourself of sin.

Turning to Tebow is a good first step on your way to redemption.
I am not a Jag fan and have never been one. You continue to spread lies and you will pay for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom