• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

if you don't respond, then all we have to go by is your avatar

This is true. I know you are a stand-up guy based on just your avatar of Aaron Rodgers smoking a cigar. Your posts just solidify the point.

All I would have to go on for Gata is that abomination. For some reason he picked that to represent himself. I don't understand why.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What are you doing, Kas? :jnc

I'm trying to explain to OP the situation regarding the real estate sales, and stadium plans in L.A. pertaining to our inevitable team in L.A., while continuing to inform NFLGAF, and OT if necessary, about the up and coming Detroit Lions.

I'm doing what I always do.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Tabris

It's soo funny to see the denver broncos and the patsie talking about arm races and all.
When the Pats won't even make it back to the SB or if they do they will lose again in a blowout.

well manning is a god.

Patsies well tom brady is a overatted 6th round pick who's entire legacy is built upon the spygate and the tuck rule take any of em out, and he's a glorified inferior dan marino at the best.

Want proof? Spygate exposure=ain't win shit.

Tuck rule and spygate, Tuck rule and Spygate TOM BRADY's HEART ONLY PUMPS LEMONADE!

Go Raiders off season moves solid we gon shock the world baby! You Just watch!

Edited to match with what I liked.

Ron Jaworski is just embarrassing himself. Before today he wasn't sure Bortles was the top QB in the draft, but now he thinks Houston should take him first overall? So he didn't know if he was good enough with the film of 27 college starts, but watching him throw the ball around in shorts and t-shirt for an hour put him over the top? Holy crap some people overrate pro days.

Ron Jaworski is just embarrassing himself. Before today he wasn't sure Bortles was the top QB in the draft, but now he thinks Houston should take him first overall? So he didn't know if he was good enough with the film of 27 college starts, but watching him throw the ball around in shorts and t-shirt for an hour put him over the top? Holy crap some people overrate pro days.

but this is also the retard who said kap will be the greatest qb of all time! can you believe it guys he said and i quote kaepernick will be WILL BE! the greatest QB of our time and any other time

cajunator

Banned
I dont think St Louis will let the Rams walk. It would be a huge mistake. Teams mean a lot to their city. Many people live and die by those teams. Especially NFL teams.

squicken

I sort of get it. These guys don't watch CFB, so they just now catch up. Plus Bortles really does look the part, and though he had mechanics and velocity issues in college, the ball really jumped today. So with Teddy, all the flaws he showed in school also cropped up at his pro day. Bortles sort of showed what he might be one day if he gets everything fixed

The guys who should be embarrassed are guys like McShay who see the pro day and move Bortles up 8 slots and call him the top prospect. He should already know what the guy looks like and not be wowed by throwing vs air

That said, too many things add up to make me think he will go first overall. Let the Clowney Sweepstakes begin!

I feel like Jaworski is the worst of the bunch when it comes to QB. He's wrong like 90% of the time while Gruden has like a 80% prediction rate, but then again Gruden likes just about every single QB.

Talon

I feel like Jaworski is the worst of the bunch when it comes to QB. He's wrong like 90% of the time while Gruden has like a 80% prediction rate, but then again Gruden likes just about every single QB.
What are you talking about? McShay is without a doubt the worst.

Also, showmethereceipts.gif

Jaws hates JFF with the passion of a thousand burning stars. He has just been waiting for an excuse to put one of the other QBs ahead of him.

All hail Gata!
CtqXQ.gif

"I'm NFL-GAF's reckoning, here to end the borrowed time you've all been posting on."

KingGondo

Banned
After getting forced out of MNF he's been relegated to troll status.

I guarantee he has meetings with ESPN producers at the beginning of the day to "script" what he's gonna say in the morning Sportscenter so the talking heads will have something to discuss the rest of the day.

This story is extremely instructive:

http://deadspin.com/how-espn-manufactures-a-story-colin-kaepernick-edition-1185400028

ShaneB

Baffles me how new folks can get banned so quickly. I guess I was lurking for so long I appreciated finally being approved and learned if you think it's something you shouldn't post, just don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom