• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
From sounds of it Browns are still after Moats, a slot WR, one of either Revis or Byrd. Oh and maybe a RB.

It would hurt my heart so much to see SS in a Pats jersey.

But at least he would get to play with an elite thrower of the football finally after all of those years slaving away with Jimmy Clausen, Matt Moore, Busted Jake Delhomme, David Carr, Vinny Testaverde, Brian St. Pierre.

It would hurt my heart so much to see SS in a Pats jersey.

But at least he would get to play with an elite thrower of the football finally after all of those years slaving away with Jimmy Clausen, Matt Moore, Busted Jake Delhomme, David Carr, Vinny Testaverde, Brian St. Pierre.

But they are trading Mallet?

Jarnet87

Rashad Jennings is a decent back. David Wilson didn't exactly impress last season. Jennings could be a fantasy stud if Wilson stinks up the place again.

Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel 5m
2014 salary (as of now) for San Francisco QBs. Colin Kaepernick: $973,000. Blaine Gabbert: $2,010,000

Kaep will now earn less than his super under-acheiving back-up. This will end well.

Striker

Rashad Jennings is a decent back. David Wilson didn't exactly impress last season. Jennings could be a fantasy stud if Wilson stinks up the place again.
Wilson has a bad neck. Doubt he does anything this year, anyways.

Andre Brown started in place and did okay, but is oft-injured.

2014 salary (as of now) for San Francisco QBs. Colin Kaepernick: $973,000. Blaine Gabbert: $2,010,000

Kaep will now earn less than his super under-acheiving back-up. This will end well.

Harbaugh is going to replace Kap with Gabbert mid way through the season to tank as a big FU to the front office as he takes his talents to south beach.

Colasante

If TJ Ward is worth $5.5 million, I'm watching Jairus Byrd very closely. If he falls down to $6 million, I think he's a realistic option for the Patriots should they not resign Talib. I think he'll still come in around $8 million though.

Jarnet87

Lol Kap gonna ask for even more money now after that first day of practice and the 49ers realize how bad Gabbutt is.

My Jags just snagged Zane Beadles. I see that as an upgrade over what we had at left guard. We now need a right gaurd and a center - I think we shall draft both positions.

I also wouldn't mind getting Ben Tate at RB and Eric Decker at WR.

tmdorsey

I did, just to celebrate Decoud's release! :jnc

I'll be a little more active now that the offseason is upon us.

My mom is having surgery again on Thursday but I think I'll save that update for a thread in the OT instead of raining on the free agency parade in this thread.

Also, with these moves I expect us to either get a LT or one of the pass rushing OLBs, like Mack.

Cool. Hope things go well with your mom.

I think they'll take BPA regardless. Filling a hole at OT or DE/OLB is bueno.

If it's BPA then Roddy White, Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins future it is! LOL

Malcolm Jenkins sucks. I'll miss him in New Orleans.

Yeah I dont get what the Eagles are thinking here. Anyone would be an upgrade over what Chung gave them, but they could have done so much better then a safety that cant tackle and sucks in coverage.

MechDX

Caldwell says Jaguars gets a 6th in this year's draft and a conditional pick next year for Blaine Gabbert
da fuck??

Caldwell says Jaguars gets a 6th in this year's draft and a conditional pick next year for Blaine Gabbert
da fuck??

When you get the chance to trade two draft picks for an overpaid bust QB to back-up your disgruntled star, you gotta do it.

Baalke's just following the GM textbook.

(What I do know, maybe Harbaugh sticks around and trains Gabbert and turns him into Montana)

squicken

da fuck??

5mPQjR9.gif

Damn Giants fans Linval gone...

Vikings agree to terms wit DT Linval Joseph
It was always going to happen. We drafted his replacement in Hankins last year. Young kid played well. Bright spot in a strong DT rotation.

Happy with the Jennings pickup. Needed a bruising back that can get yards after contact. Needs to be able to block and it looks like he can do that.

Crisco

Banned
Wait, are the 49ers actively trying to piss Kaep off? What's next, they draft a QB at the end of the 1st round? Maybe it's some extreme Harbaugh motivational tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom