• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

I don't like that we let him walk, he was a solid player next to Jones, Delmas better step his game up.

I'm hoping since we let DeCoud go that means we are talking to him. Would rather get an established safety than taking a chance of a rookie or anybody we have on staff.

Doomsayer

What the fuck? Blaine Gabbert?

QB whisperer going to turn Kaep into a first rounder and roll with Gabs.

Fuck you Harbs.

Since when is Kaep disgruntled? lol keep making shit up, breh.

I don't like that we let him walk, he was a solid player next to Jones, Delmas better step his game up.

I dont like what either of our teams did at safety. You guys let a solid safety leave for an injury prone one, and we signed the worst safety available just to save a few bucks.

I'm hoping since we let DeCoud go that means we are talking to him. Would rather get an established safety than taking a chance of a rookie or anybody we have on staff.

Last I saw Pitts was taking a look at him, no idea where he might go but any team will get a solid player.

Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz · 1m

Bears sign former Giants S Ryan Mundy. Giants chose Stevie Brown over Mundy. #nyg
Good for him. He played well in spot duty for us last season and I know he wanted to start somewhere. Should do well in Chicago.

JCizzle

Might I remind you haters that Harbs transformed Alex from a scrub that wouldn't have netted a pick at all into a second round pick in 1.5 years. Rue the day you doubted Gabbert!!
JagsLionsGabbertLeave.jpg

Let this sink in for a minute, 20 million of the Raiders salary cap for the 2014 season will be tied up in Saffold (16 million) and McFadden (4 million).

Wes

venison crêpe
@geoffschwartz 5m

Otw to the Big Apple tonight! Can't wait to officially sign w/the @Giants tomorrow! So pumped.

Furyous

Browns should demand a third for B-Weeds.

Dat arm strength. Dat maturity.

I'd settle for a box of fleshlights and a $25 Applebees gift certificate.

Hell is freezing over when the Browns win the first day of FAgency.

I'm shocked and appalled and flabbergasted like Romney supporters. What in the shit is going on?

I'm partying early. We handing out money like contraceptives during mom's weekend.

DMczaf

Are we about to turn Revis into picks and cap relief, after yesterday where it looked like we were going to cut him to save nothing but $1.5M on a roster bonus?

Thank you Browns for being such maroons....er friends!

Let this sink in for a minute, 20 million of the Raiders salary cap for the 2014 season will be tied up in Saffold (16 million) and McFadden (4 million).

I'm fine with front loading Saffold. DMC I really don't get, but it's not guaranteed and incentive laden from what I understand.

cdyhybrid

Niners gave up two picks for Blaine Fucking Gabbert? I love FA.

So far I have: O'Brien Schofield signs with Bears, Clinton McDonald signs with Bucs, Anthony McCoy re-ups with us, and HoFinley is visiting tomorrow. Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom